NEED HELP INSTALLING ESF KEEP GETTIN ERROR MESSAGE

Best answers
ok i just have a question and need help

ok i just downloaded the 1.1 beta ESF and installed it but after i install it i restart then when i get back on i go to click the shortcut and it always comes up with ;( ;( ;(

missing shorcut cstrike.exe is missing and its getting me rly annoyed and ive reinstalled it repaired it can someone please tell me what the prob is do i need the 1.0 to play ;( ;( ;( ;(

nvm i no wuts wrong but where can i get the half life file to make the game work???? and if u have a link please send or pm one and give me on that works

Best answers
If u ever installed admin mod on any version, THEN UN-INSTAL IT!, it worked for me :D

Best answers
The_It said:
If u ever installed admin mod on any version, THEN UN-INSTAL IT!, it worked for me :D

hey could u private message me all this info and how to fix this im kinda new at half life games and this mod stuff whats the right version to dl should i even dl it can i? and all that other stuff can u just explain everything to me if thats not worth the trouble thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you own a legit, purchased copy of Half-Life (or Counter-Strike)? The demo you can download off that page isn't going to work with mods, and you didn't clarify if you owned Half-Life or not to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom