NASA has confirmed 2012 disaster

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well guys start using brains now a little

Even if it comes to destruction we wont go back 50-100-500 years back - what gets destroyed it will be rebuilt in somewhere in 2-6 months and everything will be as it was

I belive something will happen but we wont feel one bit of "destruction" internet media is giving us...so no need for backuping, dowloading and other stuff
You couldn't be more wrong, the electricity grid alone will take over 50 years to be close to what it was before. (incase everything goes to hell)
You don't seem too realize that we are never at a stand still, we are constantly expanding and growing. This little **** storm will not only put a full stop to that, it will throw us back.
We use electricity for -everything- and creating electricity grids is a slow process, I believe certain types of transistors used in the grid can only be produced at about 50 to 100 a year, and that's with having electricity.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
y know,i dont care if my pc or ps3 or anything electronic will break down,the only thing i care is not to die ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y know,i dont care if my pc or ps3 or anything electronic will break down,the only thing i care is not to die ;)
How do you plan on not dying when your grocery markets won't have any food delivered?
How do you plan on not dying without being able to get fresh water.
If either of these are available to you, how do you plan on paying for them without being able to get money from an ATM or use a creditcard.

I think you're underestimating the situation the world will be in when this happens.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how you made the best post in the thread and everyone just ignored it.
Everyone but Avenger who PMed me, except I don't think he read my post all the way through or something, or understands the discussion. (I'm just saying buddy, don't flip out and attack me.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It won't happen. Kids like their WoW too much. They will fly up into space themselves and destroy the problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be counter measurements by then. If it's not stopped completely then at least part of that storm will be stopped so that we can somehow survive.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering we have no idea how powerful it could be, we could just get 3 bars out of 4 on our phones or the internet could explode, we should just take it as it comes.

Spunky's right, that huge cost due to damages is just a figure, we aren't being told what's going to feel the effects. I don't think we'd be in as much trouble if we lost TV for 6 months compared to losing all power. Surely that would cost a lot but it wouldn't be too detrimental, unlike the latter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So sick of this end of the world nonsense. Every few years it seems there's some huge story about how we're all going to die, or be sent back to the stoneage. Each and every time it's total bull**** (just like this time) and people still fall for it. People are so quick to beleive **** like this that I honestly think that it's some sort of deranged fantasy that they have.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WTB Harpoon, rerolling to fishes. Bye vegetables :(.

For real, I don't really think this stuff will happen. But if it will...IDK what I'll do. It's far more scary than zombie apocalypse for me lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're all completely misunderstanding me. There won't be any effects because the next solar maximum isn't until May of 2013, and it's predicted to be one of the weakest in history.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So? I still want a zombie apocalypse.

:(

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're all completely misunderstanding me. There won't be any effects because the next solar maximum isn't until May of 2013, and it's predicted to be one of the weakest in history.
I got that, don't worry. We were just creating some scenarios. :)
I didn't take it that seriously in the first place.

(Hmm...i get the feeling that i can't write properly in english atm. must be the beers i just had so sorry about that.)

Last edited:
Best answers
This isn't a problem at all
1:By 2013 sure esf 1.3 is released so we can play and then laugh at the consoles and say "You idiots the esf staff beated your ass in a big way"
2: If the solar blast hits and happens all that blah...blahhh......blahhhh we all turn intoo Super sayan4 and go to namek (instant transmision) once we all get there we kick the a*s of the grand....grand....grandfather of picollo and say something like it to him ( You bastard use the dragon balls to restore earth and all the people that died and if he refuses we will say this if you refuse we will put that balls into your a*s b*tch) Sorry for the language:|

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This isn't a problem at all
1:By 2013 sure esf 1.3 is released so we can play and then laugh at the consoles and say "You idiots the esf staff beated your ass in a big way"
2: If the solar blast hits and happens all that blah...blahhh......blahhhh we all turn intoo Super sayan4 and go to namek (instant transmision) once we all get there we kick the a*s of the grand....grand....grandfather of picollo and say something like it to him ( You bastard use the dragon balls to restore earth and all the people that died and if he refuses we will say this if you refuse we will put that balls into your a*s b*tch) Sorry for the language:|
Someone has watched way too many Dragonball Z. This is real life we are talking about ;).

Best answers
YEah but im trying to calm the things by saying something so funny that you will think about me im crazy but im not...or do i? Anyway it dosent matter if im mad or not (not sure can someone tell me?)the essece is whatever it will happen in 2013 or 2012 or any of years, boyz ( and girls no discrimination no rasism)live you life :)) is 2010

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe something will happen in 2012 because the mayans said so. I believe we are going to be punished for our sins because a holy book that toke 1650 years to be writen by 40 people said so. I believe in the boogy man because my daddy and mommy said it exists. What more can I believe? Tell me please, I WILL BELIEVE IN IT!! I PROMISE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really think you need to calm anyone down since we're all fine. I think you're the one who has to calm down, you're quite exited about going to Namek it appears

Also, I'm more terrified of Zombie apocalypse... I don't want Michael Jackson to go after me or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom