NASA has confirmed 2012 disaster

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha.

Nuttzy, get Verified or get the **** out.

HEy, that's a good idea, make a topic and have an option for "Verified Only" can post.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really mean to stop it, but go further time when there was already solar blast. Just typing. Or we'd get info how people survived/evaded/blasted somehow away or something just to know lol.
When time travelling (hypothetically), you don't just pop up 20 years in the future. You would actually physically travel to the future, and your time travelling machine would most likely be influenced by whatever environmental effects are out there. Basically, unless your time machine was insulated from the effects of the solar blast (which, if you had, would make the time travelling device pointless in this case), it would still be hit by the solar blast, and your entire device would be fried.

Although there might be a chance one could outrun the solar blast if you turn the other direction or something...Eh, time travelling is not my forte.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha.

Nuttzy, get Verified or get the **** out.

HEy, that's a good idea, make a topic and have an option for "Verified Only" can post.
I dont see how me being verified or not has any impact on my standing lol, I registered 6 years before you and I have been a moderator for longer than you have even been registered. Im pretty sure I know where Im allowed to post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Origin

Got your http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628 yet? I've already ordered three copies. We should get together before the zombies sprout and form an unstoppable anti-zombie squad. I have loads of L4D practice, we should be fine.
That is bloody brilliant.

Although I don't have that, I've seen tons of zombie movies and played the hell out of Dead Rising, L4D and L4D2. We'd be awesome.

EDIT: About this verifying, who says I have an account to verify with? I joined 7 years ago and I've not played ESF in my life. I came here for the Artwork section. :)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is bloody brilliant.

Although I don't have that, I've seen tons of zombie movies and played the hell out of Dead Rising, L4D and L4D2. We'd be awesome.

EDIT: About this verifying, who says I have an account to verify with? I joined 7 years ago and I've not played ESF in my life. I came here for the Artwork section. :)
You don't have to be verified unless you want actual ESF support. Which would be pointless in your case.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. Which is why Mkilbride's post to Nuttzy makes no sense.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to be verified unless you want actual ESF support. Which would be pointless in your case.
This. I'm assuming Mkilbide tried to be funny but failed miserably.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anybody else keep reading Mkilbide's name as MilkBride?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone on every forum I go to confuses the same. It's destined to forever follow me, but I will persevere! The human spirit!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, wasn't really trying any anagrams with his nickname (the plain ones, neither difficult lol) ^^

He's news follower or something, watch how many threads he started lately.

Best answers
I can't believe this thread gave me a nightmare 2days ago :D
and the worst part is I don't believe in ''2012 end of the world''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom