NASA has confirmed 2012 disaster

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been backpacking before in the wilderness, ill be just fine.

lasted about 3 weeks off of fish i caught, cleaned, and cooked myself over a fire.

I think it should be a rite of passage into manhood, get dropped off in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a pocket knife and enough supplies to last 3 days while you get settled in (i cheated lol)

its actually very fun, just mind numbingly boring at times lol.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds cool though. I'd like to try something similar sometime. ^_^

Best answers
Do you belive in the chance that in 10 minutes esf 1.3 final it will be releaseD?:eek:

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been a ploy by me to get ESF: Final released quicker.

You now have a date. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah straight up Obama got this ****. So like, the government is all gonna teach us how to do kamehamehas (gallic gun alternatives for you *****es out there) and when the solar flare erupts it's gonna be one ****ass powerstruggle with 6 billion energy beams fighting off a solar material for the world and we'll be like "Damn Obama, I'm reelecting you this November 2012".

Politics man, politics. Obama '12 \o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah straight up Obama got this ****. So like, the government is all gonna teach us how to do kamehamehas (gallic gun alternatives for you *****es out there) and when the solar flare erupts it's gonna be one ****ass powerstruggle with 6 billion energy beams fighting off a solar material for the world and we'll be like "Damn Obama, I'm reelecting you this November 2012".

Politics man, politics. Obama '12 \o/
Then Lord Sharpten the Changling and his Dad's Ship will land and Joe "Boxers" Biden will rush in with his sword and cut em up?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a problem at all
1:By 2013 sure esf 1.3 is released so we can play and then laugh at the consoles and say "You idiots the esf staff beated your ass in a big way"
2: If the solar blast hits and happens all that blah...blahhh......blahhhh we all turn intoo Super sayan4 and go to namek (instant transmision) once we all get there we kick the a*s of the grand....grand....grandfather of picollo and say something like it to him ( You bastard use the dragon balls to restore earth and all the people that died and if he refuses we will say this if you refuse we will put that balls into your a*s b*tch) Sorry for the language:|
LMAO .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh.

Okay, whoever tried to say it would be better for us NOT to rely on our technology...you're an idiot. It's too late to go back even if we wanted to, and we shouldn't. Humankind will NEVER associate progress with LACK of innovation.

Either way, anyone know what sort of material would shield against this sort of thing, it anything happens at all? Just a small container, enough to fit my Tower and backup drives. The day I lose everything on my machine is the day I swallow a shotgun barrel.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dawn of the Dead, I don't think I'd end up in that one ending during zombie apocalypse lol.

Don't shoot yourself dude :eek: it's not the end of the world if your PC and other stuff is disabled >_>

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So,dont do kids because the wont have a good life ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So,dont do kids because the wont have a good life ;)
I'm aware that your knowledge of the english language is average but still, that sentence can be easily taken out of context and seem like a pedophile message xD . No offense

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm aware that your knowledge of the english language is average but still, that sentence can be easily taken out of context and seem like a pedophile message xD . No offense
A pedophile message :S
I understood him very well and believe me it has nothing to do what you just mention.
How could you even come up with such an idea anyway.

But special for you, he means not to take childrens since the world is going to end in a bad way you dont desire to have growing up childrens by then.

As for this 2012 thing I think people are a bit going out of theyre minds since the release of the movie.
Untill more countries like USA, RUSSIA and CHINA confirms the same thing I just think its another rumour.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, I saw some strange light getting bigger and bigger over teh hours last night. I think it's going to crash the earth when it's 2012 :O!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A pedophile message :S
I understood him very well and believe me it has nothing to do what you just mention.
How could you even come up with such an idea anyway.

But special for you, he means not to take childrens since the world is going to end in a bad way you dont desire to have growing up childrens by then.

As for this 2012 thing I think people are a bit going out of theyre minds since the release of the movie.
Untill more countries like USA, RUSSIA and CHINA confirms the same thing I just think its another rumour.
Well damn.. i guess /b/ influenced me to see hidden messages which others can't see.
I very well know what he meant but the way he said it is weird "dont do kids because they wont have a good life". Do can be misinterpreted and it gives the sentence a whole new funny/sick feeling

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now I understand xD he means, don't do kids, or so they won't have good life, am I right plow? lol xD

nothing new about this one solar-flare stuff?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Come on guyz,only Glacial got the sentance?Yea Right,i mean dont do kids,dont create kids,dont **** woman to make kids,because they will die painfull and fast if this happens ;)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread, if nothing else, serves as a very palpable reminder of the importance of critical thinking.

I, frankly, am a little disappointed that some people are even mulling over the notion of having to cope with some sort of pre-industrial way of life based on a report that, as pointed out several times in this thread, lacks sufficient basis to even warrant that kind of concern. It should, really, be nothing more than a fanciful "what if?" kind of discussion, at this point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom