Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Kakashi in on the kage level. He almost got to be hokage remember?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but he has to do something with his stamina or come up with something new. Dunno but he seems kinda weak. He uses his Mangekyou a few times and he's dead. >_>

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kakashi is strong no doubt, has all elements to control and mangekyou but as Tenzo said his stamina is killing him, he cant outlast his opponent no matter what he has..

next battles are kage level and above, as we will see and are seeing more than one forbidden techs at large and heavy "S" class jutsus and such, even Garra needs to surprise me with something new, he lost his tailed beast, dunno how strong he is atm without it.

p.s. when I saw that they said 80 000 ninjas, I was like, yeah what with them? cuz probably one or a 2 men Akatski team can wipe them out no problem..

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Garra needs to surprise me with something new, he lost his tailed beast, dunno how strong he is atm without it.
If i'm not mistaken i remember something about the Tailed Beasts becoming smarter if they have a host. At the same time the Jinchuuriki will have some of his ninja features improved over time due to the tailed beast inside. In Naruto's case, his large chakra pool. I don't really remember where i saw this but i will look into it.
As for Gaara i'm pretty sure he's damn strong on his own. Like Naruto, he lived almost all his life with the tailed beast. Maybe he has large chakra reserves too.
Those are my 2cents anyway. :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There is a difference between Gaara and Naruto, Naruto's seal was made that way so that the Kyuubi chakra could leak into Naruto's chakra and then become far more greater. We don't know anything about the sealing of Ichibi, only that he was sealed in a pot with Gaara in it. One thing that many people feel is certain is that Gaara will become stronger. All of the time he had to suppress the Ichibi, using his chakra, because it would take over him. He had to stay awake all of the time because of this. Without the Bijuu Gaara will only loose his auto-defence..but that doesn't mean he can't defend on his own controlling it by himself.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't Gaara's sand part of the Ichibi? So that without the Bijuu he basically has no sand defence at all? If I remember, the sand defence also required some intense chakra manipulation to keep it going (the stuff was packed in tight with chakra). Anyway I don't think Gaara will be a defensive style fighter anymore, it was basically a tactic he adopted because it natively applied to him due to the Ichibi being the way it was. I expect to see a far more offensive Gaara, who as suggested above, has far greater chakra reserves to pool from (due to, as explained, him no longer having to spend so much defending himself.)

Either way, he's definitely got to prove himself because after being robbed of the Bijuu, you'd consider him to be a lot weaker, and he never was particularly strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm... I think Gaara is a lot stronger now. Before he used chakra and all to stop the Ichibi. Now he slept (might sound strange in an anime, but it does help I guess D:) and his chakra reserves should be quite much now. I expect him being a far more offensive char, too. :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky's given a warning already, and I'm going to repeat it. Google is your freind. One verb and one title is all you need to find any manga or comic you want. ESF is not the place for it, restrict it to PMs or preferably off site. Its also of note that the Manga Publishers are currently witch hunting sites that host manga scanlations. Do not bring that hunt through ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its weird but I am happy to see Deidara back in Action.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is happening here? o.o
I thought that the orochimaru's zombie jutsu only brought back puppet-like bodies of the original person. But Deidara looks just happy and joyful...
This brings up some interesting issues:
- they can bring anyone back from the dead
- they will be functional human beings with their own memories and personalities
- no villain/hero will die for good in Naruto (think Jiraya, all the hokages, the sages, Orochimaru, all the Peins)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is happening here? o.o
I thought that the orochimaru's zombie jutsu only brought back puppet-like bodies of the original person. But Deidara looks just happy and joyful...
This brings up some interesting issues:
- they can bring anyone back from the dead
- they will be functional human beings with their own memories and personalities
- no villain/hero will die for good in Naruto (think Jiraya, all the hokages, the sages, Orochimaru, all the Peins)
Well it was said a few chapters ago that Kabuto perfected this jutsu. And in this weeks chapters he said it himself that he uses a different type of talisman than Orochimaru.
But indeed this brings something relatively new in the story.
And yeah whatever Kabuto is planning it will be very very interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto collects all 9 Talismannes to bring back Jiraya!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We already had characters who make beams and now we also have flying characters, and since they don't even make those complicated seals anymore might as well call it narutoballs z.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I admit, that flying thing was annoying. Could this be the end of Naruto as we know it (interesting)?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they keep the flying thing between those three only, I don't think it's that bad.

Anyway, Kabuto certainly has improved on Orochimaru's original formula, When Orochi resurrected the Hokage's, he took away their personalities, so it's nothing new that Kabuto has kept Deidara with his personality. I'd say though that it's pretty unlikely than anybody other than heinous villains will be resurrected, remember you still need to sacrifice a body to use for resurrection.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what will Itachi say when he'll see Sasuke/ Naruto or both at the same time. :)
Or... Could Kabuto fool Sasuke to join his side?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Waiting to see what happens, while reading what you guys post, because I can't interpret anything on my own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what will Itachi say when he'll see Sasuke/ Naruto or both at the same time. :)
Or... Could Kabuto fool Sasuke to join his side?
Has it been confirmed that the final coffin contained Itachi's body? I don't remember seeing anything that would suggest that it's definitely him. Or are you talking about something else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has it been confirmed that the final coffin contained Itachi's body? I don't remember seeing anything that would suggest that it's definitely him. Or are you talking about something else?
Not the final coffin, but one of the already open ones

Looks like nagato, kakuzu, deidara, sasori, itachi

The contents of the last (sixth) coffin were only shown to madara

Edit: For reference, it was chapter 489, chapter 490 reveals the names and also the 6th coffin, which has madara terrified

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom