Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto, One Piece.. fine, they deserve it but why is Bleach in the top 3. It could never suck me in the way Naruto and One Piece do.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto, One Piece.. fine, they deserve it but why is Bleach in the top 3. It could never suck me in the way Naruto and One Piece do.
Did you really just ask that? That's you. The millions of other fans have a different opinion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can put it to you like this.... if they did end these... I think the anime and manga foundation might collapse through.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was awesome at the beginning. And it could be a matter of taste after all.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you really just ask that? That's you. The millions of other fans have a different opinion.
Oh... am sorry if i actually expressed an opinion. :p

It was awesome at the beginning. And it could be a matter of taste after all.
Yeah, Bleach was pretty awesome in the beginning, but later on there wasn't a believable character growth. One second they'r getting their butt handed to them by a Hollow and then all of a sudden Espadas are a piece o' cake.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sales. I dare you to find a third title in SJW that has its own anime, toys, and theatrically released movies.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it's probably a typo, but Bleach won't "suck" you in the way the others do? I can't be the only one who picked up on that... :p

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it's probably a typo, but Bleach won't "suck" you in the way the others do? I can't be the only one who picked up on that... :p
Dude, not a typo.

It just means its not as engrossing as the others. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is the most popular Shonen Manga currently. Bleach and One Piece are not far behind it either.

Naruto>OP>Bleach is the currently listing right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, not a typo.
You realize you just made a claim that mangas/animes give you oral sex, right? Idiomatic expressions should be used with care.

On topic:

Also; Naruto really isn't that good. It's not bad but some point, it started being about a build up of powers rather than cool fights and plot. I read various other mangas that are all on the same level as, if not higher than Naruto. The anime has clearly lost its touch what with the "Pein" animations. I'm interesting to see whether the creator will bring back the original spirit of Naruto or if he'll continue down this path.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is the most popular Shonen Manga currently. Bleach and One Piece are not far behind it either.

Naruto>OP>Bleach is the currently listing right now.
My brother loves One Piece more then any other anime. For me One Piece is equal to Naruto.

Maybe it will come back from now on.
Don't mind me...i'm just a fool hoping. :))
Am gonna wait a looooong while until i start watching Bleach again. The main drawback for me was dealing with the fillers.

You realize you just made a claim that mangas/animes give you oral sex, right? Idiomatic expressions should be used with care.

On topic:

Also; Naruto really isn't that good. It's not bad but some point, it started being about a build up of powers rather than cool fights and plot. I read various other mangas that are all on the same level as, if not higher than Naruto. The anime has clearly lost its touch what with the "Pein" animations. I'm interesting to see whether the creator will bring back the original spirit of Naruto or if he'll continue down this path.
And you realize you forced yourself to think that way right. No one else except Rocky had a problem in understanding it. Its a legitimate phrase. Unless you force yourself to think otherwise.

Although i do agree about the Pein saga, something seems off. Lets see what we get next.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
early chapter this week, keep your eyes peeled!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you realize you forced yourself to think that way right. No one else except Rocky had a problem in understanding it. Its a legitimate phrase. Unless you force yourself to think otherwise.
Technically the way you wrote that made it either: An issue of Bleach performing fellatio on you, or a bottle of bleach somehow sucking some part of you,. Granted, Rocky does seem to be unusually attracted to sexual themes, but he also natively writes English - in which "Bleach sucks me" does not make sense what so ever unless you're willing to force yourself to correct the mistake in your own mind. You made a mistake. We made fun of you. Accept it, move on.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am gonna wait a looooong while until i start watching Bleach again. The main drawback for me was dealing with the fillers.
Read the manga. :|

Although i do agree about the Pein saga, something seems off. Lets see what we get next.
It was just an episode not the entire saga. The saga itself as a whole was pretty good if you ask me.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, i prefer anime over manga, even with their drawn out fights. I find it more entertaining with the music and the effects.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am almost 100% Sure we are going to see the First 4 Hokage's fighting with the Akatsuki.

I mean Asuma, Dan, Granny Chi, Original Hosts, and Original Akatsuki all together... This war is going to be great.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I really hope that Kishi will drag out on this war and make it long, make it so we see each individual fight. He has a really strong base now to build up something really epic, I got the chills when Gaara and Kakashi were announced. But I'm a bit sceptic, I think the old Jinchuurikis will be fodder as well as the old Kages because they don't have any backstories. Maybe the rookie 9 could take on them :D

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** yeah!

kabuto is really strong to handle that much dead people, i imagine zetsu's being like kagebunshins, you pop one he dies, or regenerates, but yeah, this will be awesome, nice to see that he isnt dragging this thing. Cant imagine that i will live to see the end of Naruto series..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom