Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Madara sees Sasuke as being easier to manipulate than Itachi is/was. Sasuke was easily swayed from being a good happy little Konoha genin to being manipulated by Orochimaru into sacrificing his body in order to gain the power to defeat Itachi. Sasuke betrayed and killed Orochimaru reasonably easily, and after he defeated Itachi, Madara was quite easily able to assume the same role Orochimaru had to "mentor" Sasuke and manipulate him to becoming one of his pawns.

Sasuke is undoubtedly powerful, and the whole spiralling revenge trip that Sasuke is on makes it really easy for someone as powerful as Madara to be able to adapt and manipulate him into working for him, I think that's where Madara's interest in Sasuke is sourced from.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think Madara sees Sasuke as being easier to manipulate than Itachi is/was. Sasuke was easily swayed from being a good happy little Konoha genin to being manipulated by Orochimaru into sacrificing his body in order to gain the power to defeat Itachi. Sasuke betrayed and killed Orochimaru reasonably easily, and after he defeated Itachi, Madara was quite easily able to assume the same role Orochimaru had to "mentor" Sasuke and manipulate him to becoming one of his pawns.

Sasuke is undoubtedly powerful, and the whole spiralling revenge trip that Sasuke is on makes it really easy for someone as powerful as Madara to be able to adapt and manipulate him into working for him, I think that's where Madara's interest in Sasuke is sourced from.
100% agreement, this makes complete sense.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to some confirmed spoilers i've just read....well...things are pretty interesting. I won't say anything else until the chapter is out. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke has white hair.

lol not.

Sasuke i think will come back up from hell.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spoilers are stupid and make no sense at all considering the ending of the current chapter. So I say they are fake.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is allowed to have spoilers. Go on Tenzo, Spoil all over everybody.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chapter is out, seemed the spoilers were correct to the letter >.<

It explains how Madara got sage status, but that sudden clone army is very lame.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Zetsu is a clone huh?

I wonder what is with the Real Zetsu being half Light and Half Dark then. Maybe a Mixture of 1st Hokage and Madara?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fine with the clone army actually, I was sitting thinking as I read that what the hell were 80,000 collective shinobi from all the villages going to do when the enemy was literally 3 guys, but a massive force of evil clone dudes would be an interesting battle. It seems Zetsu is as many predicted, not a particularly strong fighter on his own and fills the minion role. Not sure if he's made out of half and half Senju and Uchiha, but he was definitely made by using tailed beast power, which was interesting.

-edit

Also, Kabuto on the war path and Gaara on the saviour path. Is this setting up Gaara vs. Kabuto?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know...how come Zetsu has a mind then? I can't say i understand how he was created. Because those were only white Zetsu clones.
Oh and yeah, Gaara vs Deidara seems more convenient. Kabuto will battle Naruto i suppose.

Edit: I was just thinking... what does Madara plan to do with all those sharingans that he saved up? Does he want an army of Uchiha? White Zetsu+sharingan=???

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he uses the Eyes for himself.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. He might have cloned his eyes in order to replace them from Izanagi usage.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the latest chapters on ~removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same for me. Though sky is about to edit for post for that. XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and yeah, Gaara vs Deidara seems more convenient. Kabuto will battle Naruto i suppose.
Actually yeah, that's gonna be a great rematch from the beginning of Shippuuden. Naruto vs. Kabuto? I wouldn't mind seeing Kakashi getting his rematch actually, but if Kabuto is required to control all the dead people summons he probably won't die in this scuffle.

Also, I don't think you're old to list places to read the manga.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the latest chapters on ~removed
Thanks Tenzo. I used to see the manga in narutocentral.com but for some reason they stoped uploading the series as they used to.

Btw if naruto is going to fight Kabuto who is kakashi going to fight with? Kakashi vs kabuto sounds better, they are very similar in a matter of thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Guys.. I'm not going to say this again.. DO NOT POST MANGA LINKS!. How many times have we told you guys this? I'm not going to say this again, I'm sorry. But you guys should know it by now.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Snowm@n: No problem man. I guess you should Pm me if you need anything else from now on. :/
Oh and Kakashi will probably fight Nagato or Kakuzu.
@Sky: I forgot about that. But you seem to have edited Snowm@n's post too, right? And it still contains a website like the one i posted. :|

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kakashi is weak to fight any of them really, the battles that will come are more on the kage level

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom