Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He is.....in hell! It was awesome! Obito is by far one of my favs! :) Great kiddo, and those evil spiral trees where he crushed all the shinobi which had the moon in focus...really reminded me of evil Gaara and the spooky theme song in the anime. Gaara was also such a great character and I'm glad Kishi is rocking more gore in the manga!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How could Kakashi and Rin still be children when Obito has obviously grow some since he was "killed", that's the plot hole I see.
Only Obito's hair grew; realistically he looks about the same age in this flashback as Naruto currently is

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems the power of Senju is that great(combined with Gedo Mazo). Obito managed to go from 2 tomoe sharingan to mangekyou in no time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And so we have the 10-tailed beast.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It was a great chapter indeed, I think however the Juubi is not complete because it's missing quite a lot of chakra since it didn't absorb Hachibi or Kyuubi. But I think that last combo Bijuu Dama was potentially absorbed by the Juubi?

I wonder what will happen now, and I agree that Sasuke needs to come back,

The masters (Kakashi & Gai) have done a legendary job against Tobi/Madara!

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did anyone notice that the 10 tailed beast looks a bit like those things Sasuke and Itachi summon?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forget about Sass'gay, what's up with Yamato? He's connected to the same construct that comatose clone of the first Hokage, but does that mean he's eliminated or just waiting to be rescued?
Maybe, through some writing magic, he will merge with the first Hokage and wake up to kick some Madara butt.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
they should of named this chapter concrete and is it just me or was madara smiling at the alliance

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a good chapter. I;m so loving this full awakened Juubi thing. Can't wait to see it's new face and the changes that will come with it.
Because let's face it.... they don't stand a chance out there against that thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I... I'm at a loss for words... How he could just kill off someone who is important like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom