Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't know man, I respect your thoughts and I hope you don't take it the wrong way DS, but that sounded kind of lame. What you just said, what Naruto underwent, is far worse than what Obito had ever felt. I really hope that Kishi ties in the continuing theme of how the shinobi world ****ed people up, Itachi, Nagato/Pain, Sasuke etc. If Tobi is one of these victims, then he would likely be the final obstacle for Naruto to overcome and thus bring an end to the shinobi world directly/indirectly. But for Obito, if he truly is 100% Obito, I see experiments, Zetsu, Madara manipulation, Rin's death by his or someone else's hand. Rin's death is probably something like a catalyst for the Tobi we have witnessed. I see Madara as the Tobi with long hair..that helped Itachi, and that manipulated the mizukage.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Problem with the hair theory/two person-tobi... is that Kisame actually identified short hair tobi, as the same person as long hair tobi :/ for him, they were both "madara"... So I have no idea whatsoever why the two different designs of tobi were used, both mask and hair designs were different :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Madara was brought back by the edo tensei does that mean Tobi/Obito never had contact with him. Now i'm thinking they must have been in cahoots, but if Madara was truly dead then I'm not so sure. Also did the brought back Madara get defeated? I don't remember now if the Hokages finally got him. I remember the breaking of the edo tensei didn't send him back, but can't remember if they finally defeated him too.

Well that chapter was kinda lame, but I am looking forward for the flashbacks that are most certainly going to happen. Naruto always gets the bad guys to talk before he whups them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are still fighting Uchiha Madara.

@Baaja: Eh it was a thought. I hope it is a bit more completed than that as well.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Madara died at some time or else he wouldn't have been brought back by Edo Tensei. I just dont think he died fighting Hashirama because somehow he knows Nagato, he thought he was brought back to life by Nagato not by Edo Tensei at first. So yeah, i think at some point Tobi was actually Madara and he probably rescued Obito and made him his sex slave or something, and after a while Madara died for some reason and Obito became Tobi.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AI hate to say ti, but it was pretty obvious in the latest chapters. They did it pretty well though, that was a ******* crazy chapter. I don't really get how it happened though, because I'm pretty sure Kakashi and them were pretty young when Naruto was born, so I don't really get how Obito was involved with trying to kill Naruto.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... Kakashi was 13 I believe when Naruto was born. I guess how tall he was may have been right.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it makes sense, right now it's just a total mind****. Right now my leading theory is that Orochimaru saved him and Obito's body somehow gradually recovered. It kind of makes sense that Orochimaru would be involved because he was obsessed with the Uchiha and the Sharingan, so he probably rescued Obito just to get his power/body.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
@Barney, yes they are actually in cahoots as Kishimoto said in an interview that Madara and Tobi, do know eachother, meaning that yes Madara did not die against Hashirama, but sometime afterwards. The deal was for Tobi to give Nagato rasengan, so that he would later on resurrect Madara, like Henry said. So Madara and Tobi are in someway or the other, working together.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Barney, yes they are actually in cahoots as Kishimoto said in an interview that Madara and Tobi, do know eachother, meaning that yes Madara did not die against Hashirama, but sometime afterwards. The deal was for Tobi to give Nagato rasengan, so that he would later on resurrect Madara, like Henry said. So Madara and Tobi are in someway or the other, working together.
You mean the Rinnegan. Rasengan has never been much good at resurrecting people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see it now. Naruto doing CPR with the Rasengan.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The new chapter was not worthy of the 600 :/ But it ended with a peak though. I wonder if the "Obito" we see is still Obito, he is still going on about not having that name, being nobody etc.

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, I don't see a path for victory without the sudden involvement of Sasuke and company on Naruto's side.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, I don't see a path for victory without the sudden involvement of Sasuke and company on Naruto's side.
This.
And i'm really curios to know when will Kishimoto tell us the origin of Zetsu. Because i think he has his part in all of this.
And yeah, Obito might not be entirely the old Obito.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will be annoyed if Tobi isn't just Obito, there always has to be some, "I'm using his body bull****", nothing is ever that straight forward is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom