Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, if you read the manga, then it's pretty definite that they both get a little timeout before the fight. Probably between two and ten chapters away.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, if you read the manga, then it's pretty definite that they both get a little timeout before the fight. Probably between two and ten chapters away.
Doubt that, it's probably going to be even more, now with Kabuto and Kisame returning.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can, but that would only cause a DragonBallZ-ification of Naruto: Battles that take half a year to complete.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He can't use them as much as he wants, just means he has a fresh pair of eyes to waste again

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't Sasuke gain the "Eternal mangekyou" if he transplants Itachi's eyes? Like Madara did with his brother.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He will, so he can use Mangekyou as much as he wants then. Until he runs out of chakra of course.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah naruto will definately need to fight side by side with 9T, but it will only happen in the middle of their fight when naruto is almost dieing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't Sasuke possibly be able to control the 9 tails if he gets his brothers eyes? I mean when he "saw" into Naruto even the 9 tails was a little taken aback.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Naruto is at his strongest when using the Nine Tails. I suspect that a good preparation in terms of sage mode would be far more powerful. I mean, he did defeat Pain with that, and he was arguably far more powerful than Sasuke.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think permanent susano is stronger than pein.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do think so too.
and yes
I remember, he shold be good at controlling 9Tails. Itachi told him that's what the sharingan is good at :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's exactly why Naruto wouldn't use the Nine-Tails. If he uses it, he will lose. He has to stick to sage mode.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will he? I mean, being able to see Kyuubi != being able to control Kyuubi. As far as I know, only Madara can control the Jinchuuriki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's not forget that Sasuke is one of the most important heroes in the manga. It's only natural he would be good at it too.. and remember he controlled orochimaru's snake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom