Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... he won't win anyways.. he's going to go blind (the light in his eyes will disapear) and naruto will pwn the **** out of him
Then we'll realise that itachi gave a copy of his eyes to naruto and naruto will give these eyes to sasuke XD

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really... He said he won't be the man who kills him.. or something like that >.>
He said they'll die together, that what i meant by "kamikaze Naruto" :rolleyes:

Yeah... he won't win anyways.. he's going to go blind (the light in his eyes will disapear) and naruto will pwn the **** out of him
Then we'll realise that itachi gave a copy of his eyes to naruto and naruto will give these eyes to sasuke XD
Copy of his eyes? Naaaah, I don't think so.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing how this is not their last fight i believe it's good that it didn't last long. :)
Also, i checked onemanga.com translation and Tobi's sentence is translated differently, which puts it in a different light:
"Guess i'd better collect the Rinnegan before the war begins"

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was the other translation, as I only read OM?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My opinion:
If the one manga translation is more accurate that could mean that Tobi was extracting the rinnegan in that moment.
If the manga stream translation is better, then it means what we all first understood.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who knows why he only uses one eye, maybe he is hiding boobs under the mask. Naruto is getting so retarded..

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke is going to recover his vision, as you can see in this episode, madara regenerated his arm meaning that he can regenerate sasuke's eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why didn't Sasuke take Itachi's eyes after they fought? That would have been the smart thing to do. I know he was exhausted, but Tobi could have gotten Itachi's eyes for him. Although after seeing Tobi's eye collection, he probably did and maybe he'll give them to Sasuke.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Itachi gave all his eyes powers to sasuke before he died, there would've been no point on taking them

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you noticed the manga isnt lined up with the anime? In the manga, when sasuke is fighting 8T, naruto is beggining his Sage training, wile in the anime Naruto hasnt even got to the village. What a fail in the anime

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you noticed the manga isnt lined up with the anime? In the manga, when sasuke is fighting 8T, naruto is beggining his Sage training, wile in the anime Naruto hasnt even got to the village. What a fail in the anime
The anime failed long time ago mate. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... He might have gotten the rinnegan.. anyways
I can't really remember anything about madara's arm? LoL?
And still.. I do remember something about how sasuke said something about he doesn't want to take itachi's eyes..
I remember madara asked him that..

Anyways anime fails. They put the darn filler just when the time came... THE TIME FOR NAGATO TO ATTACK

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i gotta say the anime do fail because of the fillers, but i find the anime more interesting in a way because they're adding more stuff to the history and give more detail than the manga

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways anime fails. They put the darn filler just when the time came... THE TIME FOR NAGATO TO ATTACK
Well that's wrong, because in the anime naruto should've began his training before sasuke started fighting 8T. It means that they'll have to come up with some s**t (a filler maybe) wile naruto gets to the village and starts his training. Only after that nagato will strike.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that's wrong, because in the anime naruto should've began his training before sasuke started fighting 8T. It means that they'll have to come up with some s**t (a filler maybe) wile naruto gets to the village and starts his training. Only after that nagato will strike.
Nagato will attack Konoha at the end of Naruto's training if i recall right. But if there is a filler opportunity i'm sure they'll take it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's interesting how Madara looks in those back pics though(with those aloe vera stuff there). You wouldn't say he's 100+ years. :p
It looks he has some sort of regeneration trick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom