Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We already mentioned that, and people seem to think that Itachi gave Naruto a countermeasure for it (or that Sagemode would dispell any genjutsu put on him by Sasuke). I'm betting on the former. Itachi was likely smart enough to realize that Naruto matched Sasuke's techniques except for the Tsukuyomi, and gave him a means of countering it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm
Maybe yeah.. But susanoo has perfect defense and offence, you can't say it has just an arrow. Even if it is just an arrow it's quite strong.
I think we should mark down the part where naruto can use the sage mode for 5 minutes. Or rather.. 25-30 minutes (don't remember how much clones he could do)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget that Naruto can use the Rasenshuriken, and would be able to utterly destroy anything Sasuke throws at him, provided that Naruto does what he says he will, and puts his life on the line.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto only has to hit with one Rasenshuriken though, to make sure someone can never ever be a Shinobi again.

That and, does Sasuke's Susano'o really have perfect defence and offence? It was Itachi's Susano'o that had the impenetrable shield.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you're right Tenzo, sage mod is very fast indeed, but Naruto's weak spot is gengutsu and sasuke has the best gengutsu ever. If this is going 1 vs 1 naruto must control the 9T if he wants to win :D
No 9T for Naruto i'm afraid. To risky. (sharingan control possibility )
Also i'd like to believe that Sage Mode/Natural chakra can disrupt genjutsu. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another huge component is chakra. While Naruto can't use the 9 tails' power, he's still got the chakra pool. Sasuke seems pretty iffy when it comes to chakra, especially when he'll be using sharingan techniques. If anything Sasuke should pull out his best fire techniques to counter Naruto's wind. Sasuke has relied too much on lightning techniques, and if I remember correctly, wind can counter lightning easily. Like someone said before, Sasuke knows nothing of Naruto's rasen-shuriken, Sasuke would surely use if they did a chidori vs. rasen-shuriken.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't. Why would they do a filler that lasts for about two years?..

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The anime is almost 90 chapters behind the manga, and Naruto hasn't even started his sage training yet (and that was supposed to happen during the fight with the Hachibi). If the animators decide to continue to take it easy and cover a chapter each episode, then the anime won't be caught up anytime soon. If it's 2-3 chapters per episode, then we'll be caught up to where the manga is currently at now at the end of the year/beginning of 2011. If there's to be a filler, then it'll be after the Pein arc, and I'll assume that'll last for a month or so. Other than that, we're fine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fillers usually start well before they reach the manga chapters though. So before the manga and anime are like...40 manga chapters apart, fillers will definitely start again. Plus, there are bound to be a couple of double-episodes coming, so yeah, do expect fillers to start again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. I wonder if they'll finaly start naruto's sage mode training now.. There should be some double eps as u say. Can't wait to see the battle with pain tho..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Anime is bound to catch up to the Manga because you can fit around 5 to 8 chapters in one episode. 1 Chapter and 1 episode a week. Let alone a break every so ofter for the manga. It will catch up eventually.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was talking about when we'll see Sage Mode in the anime.(not too soon) :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole arc is going to be the **** :D

I can't wait to see Konoha get destroyedddddddddddddd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom