My new bots

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
your bots scared the hell outta me i made my own server then as soon as i did it 4 bots came in names cell gohan goku and frieza and cell and gohan were talking....and it freaked me out till i figured out they were the new bots...
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
grrr... theese bots aren't hard, there just anoying...
in melee they should:

less teleport more block

at least make a way for you too toggle bot telleport on and off

Best answers
i dont know if there is anything else you can do to this bot but do you have any plans for any future releases?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i supose at some point i should sticky this
Indeed, I'm quite suprised that this thread has not been stickied at all!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Dragon
i dont know if there is anything else you can do to this bot but do you have any plans for any future releases?
Yes don't worry :] I'm working now on the bot hearing system (like I said 2 days a go or something) and that should bring some good possibilities with it. They can now block for example (they can hear when someone is charging). Or they go charging a beam if someone else is doing that or just melee him when he's charging and some other thing. I'm going to make more waypoints more menu options (licke filling a whole server, kick all bots, fill or kick a whole team) and i've made something that randomly pick someone to follow but their not go following when they see the bot is already following someone so you get mostly groups of 2 bots. I also try to to reduce some lag. Any other suggestions ??

Best answers
Yeah, i think you need to make the bots better at finding people, if possible. I flew almost right up to one the other day, and it didnt turn around or anything.

lol,you took my idea of writing a waypointing faq....
just use mine... :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Vengaurd
grrr... theese bots aren't hard, there just anoying...
in melee they should:

less teleport more block

at least make a way for you too toggle bot telleport on and off
They teleport in the bad way when you melee them. They just teleport away from you in a straight line. You just have to keep swooping and when they run out of ki (by the teleporting)you can easely hit them.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if you ask me they dont run out of ki when teleporting :p, o well.. but they arent teleporting in 1 line, when you swoop to them, and you ALMOST hit him, he will teleport UP. instead of teleport back

Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
if you ask me they dont run out of ki when teleporting :p, o well.. but they arent teleporting in 1 line, when you swoop to them, and you ALMOST hit him, he will teleport UP. instead of teleport back
When i play with them they teleport away from me and suddenly they stop (prolly cause they ran out of ki) and then i can easely hit them cause they dont block or are busy powering up.

Best answers
Alright so where do i download the file again? because i just came off of fileplanet and i couldn;t find it. SO maybe if someone can post a direct link, please. it would help very much.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those new additions you wrote in a previous post will prolly prove it will be allmost perfected. Blade has found his match, that's for sure. I'm looking for forward to your next release, my compliments about the previous versions!:yes:

Best answers
Me,
Maybe you could make it optional to let the bots attack transforming people or not.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't they allready doing that?

Best answers
Less spiritbombs with goku. I have been playing ESF for nearly a year now, and i got more spirit bombs attemted on me in one game against bots than the entire time i have been playing! Goku hardly ever uses his kamehameha.

Also, has enyone ever had buus cookie attack used on them by bots? Or does buu even USE the cookie attack?

Best answers
I think these bots are the greatest. I usually add about 3 or 4 bots and for the first time i can't get my frag count 100 higher then the bots. Keep on improving (if possible).
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Try adding 8 bots to your server,but make sure one of the is Krillin,and you'll see what I mean.

Somehow the bots seem to work best with Krillin on my PC.However sometimes a Vegeta bot sometimes gains top 1.Hehe there was a Krillin bot who had 147 kills when I hit 100,too bad I didn't save a screeny for you guys.

EDIT: I don't see anything funny in our posts,since we ARE discussing about the bot and giving suggestions.As for the post counts...I really don't care much anyway about them,which is why I like edit buttons....

Best answers
hahaha you guys are very funny!!!

you are just want more posts or why you say everytime the same ****?? like kiddys how old you are guys 13 14???:laff: :laff: :devgrin:

hups i forgotten, im am not a german :cool:

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Aren't they allready doing that?
No, they attack me when i'm transforming.
I would like to see an option, to turn that off, I mean,
most human players don't attack transforming ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom