My new bots

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you mean you want to go to a next map? like you type in console map (mapname)

if you mean this, this is correct, the mapchange has some bugs in it

Best answers
if you no how to play cs then you no how to change a map the correct way of doin it is "changelevel" "cs_assault" or somtin

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
its Map (mapname) to

Best answers
hi there,

i agree with most people here, these bots ROCKS and use nearly all available tactics, i ve played with 'em in Deathmatch & TeamPlay (CTDB not tested yet).... and WOW ... since i've put melee_percent to 80 , i'm always hearing a bot swoop at me .. :)

i'm sad cauz my prime comp is out (the alim block has burned), so i ve had to test these bots on a lil rig ...

AmdK6-2 350 Mthz / 200 Mo RAM PC100 / TNT2 M64 32Mo / Windows 2000 sp3

yeah i know , its crap but i'm still able to play with 640*480 ... the real problem is about some laggy maps

i use ESF maps and some customs ones , i put 'em the most playable to the less playable :

rosat & kami (up to 5 bots & me)
namek, mtside & afm, battlearena,cell_day (up to 3 bots & me)

others are quite laggy even if i play 1v1:
riverside,island,geoarena,lavapit & mid

i like customs maps : bridge, s2k_greattournament , s2ksnakeway_v2 and wu_bigarena , but thats really a pain in the arse to play 'em ...

i'm just about to get my new rig ON, and i can't wait to see 10 bots in s2k_greattournament (my fav one) in 1600*1200 ...

ME u just done a really good job with these bots , far away from initial ESF-Bots ...

thx

PS: just a thing, i use 2 differents XX_bot.cfg (one for FreeFight and one for Teamplay) , so i don't have to deal with the "addbot" thingy

PS2:maybe a bug, when u choose a bot name , then add another bot in game without name, it gave me the latest name used with "(1)" behind , and then i can't kick that one :confused:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
maybe a bug, did you add the bots whit the bot menu?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well.. i tested the bots on some maps. but not all 22 maps.. lets say i tested about 7 total.. i dont think the maps needs waypoints. only one some maps like battlearena.

Best answers
The only maps that need waypoints are the large maps which aren't open like esf_battlearena and esf_city,also some maps which have halls that lead to the dome like wu_spacearena.

As for putting them up at redsaiyan.......I dunno about that....

http://www.geocities.com/kaiser_neo/ESF/wpts.zip
^^^ Currently has waypoints for esf_kami,esf_cell_night,ape_foreshadow and wu_spacearena,the same one I posted a page back

EDIT: Now I fixed the link,thx Pwb

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
link is down. even copy past doesnt work

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So now everybody knows that the ki-bot will no longer be continued in developing it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
So now everybody knows that the ki-bot will no longer be continued in developing it.
And that the esf bot will be perfect :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't have said it any better m8!

Best answers
this should be a sticky becuase it the most popular thread in this forum (i think). so why at this sticky i had to look for it becuase its not on the front page when you goto esf-chat

Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
this should be a sticky becuase it the most popular thread in this forum (i think). so why at this sticky i had to look for it becuase its not on the front page when you goto esf-chat
Because it is continued here, like blade said earlier.

Best answers
I want to remove the bots so i can add new ones, but i don't know how to remove them. i just reinstalled esf and when i reinstalled kibot the remove bot option was removed from the bot menu. what do i do?

Best answers
Open the liblist.gam in the ESF folder with notepad and change the line "dlls\Ki_bot.dll" to "dlls/hl.dll"
Save and you're done ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom