My first model :) m16

Best answers
nise model dude keep it up.
u could put it as a cs weapan model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corrections nise = nice dud = dude
o_O Those words aren't even hard to spell.

Well anyway I see you duplicated the model and switch into the side I also see you applyed the skin looks good but I hope you attached the duplicate.

Best answers
Hmm, does anyone know why I cant extrude my aim? When I extrude it just moves it..I extruded the body well, just not the aim.. :(

EDIT.. nm lol for some reason it started working o_O

Best answers
good model rebirah high poly count tho but you need to teach me

Best answers
Almost done!!!! woo my first model almost done!!! I am gonna lower the polys so I can get this into cs, but I have no clue how to add hands and animate it... could someone maybe do that for me when my model is done?
Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weeee, you used this tutorial didnt you? its pretty good for it, you can make some good gun models in very short time with it, i made a mac 10 and some other with it ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm looks great can u give me a good side pic? (ow btw the weapon ur making is not a m16, but a m4a1 :p)

Best answers
Can anyone animate? if so and you wanna animate this, pm me and I'll send you the file

Best answers
ok dude, its very annoying how you change the first posted 3d look of you model, as we crit you update on that. then our crits seem stupid and pointless. the art of critting is being destroyed by people, like you.

btw fix the completely flat and sharp cornered parts of your gun.. the ones that dont look skinned, and err. are sharp ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom