music question plz answer im curious

Best answers
to use the play list i have to go into the playlist editor and double click the first song and then open esf. do people who join hear this music or is the game silent for them.
i want to be able to have an esf playlist that i have added other songs into that everyone will hear.

Best answers
speaking of which, why doesn't the esf playlist play when u start the game?
i have to go into my playlist outside of esf and then go into esf, but i think somehow its causing lag and crashes. i want joiners to hear my music cuz i added alot of non-dragonball z music to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm ... the playlisteditor is called "editor" because it edited the wanted playlist (like the bottom part of winamp)

you've to run this editor ... make your playlist (save) ... then you close it again ... in ESF menu (steam) you've to activate the mp3 player ... ingame you press F8 (default) and then it play the music you've chosen with the editor

Best answers
GokuSon said:
to use the play list i have to go into the playlist editor and double click the first song and then open esf. do people who join hear this music or is the game silent for them.
i want to be able to have an esf playlist that i have added other songs into that everyone will hear.
Each player has his own personal playlist. They can't hear yours.
And the music starts automaticly once you join a server if you have the MP3 option on in the "customize" options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom