Most Logical (New) Characters to have in ESF?

Which Characters must be in ESF? You vote... They Decide?

• Android 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 17

• Android 18

• Tienshinhan

• Yamcha

• Goten - Gotenks (half of his attacks,No Fusion)

• Trunks - Gotenks (Same look, has other half of attacks, No Fusion)

• Gotenks (Alone)

• Supreme Kai

• Dabura

• Total voters
Best answers
I would have chosen Supreme Kai buuuuut... I would like to see gotenks in the new version much more. :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I go with you on that, Gotenks is weird and funky, exactly my style.

Best answers
Tien is rocking!! He should have a litle white doll flyin around him that sez 'oh no tien!' and helps him hit ppl or sum ****.

Best answers
Tien and Yamcha should definetly apear in ESF. also the androids and gotenks are good addition to it.

Make Tien and Dabura in Esf 1.3 or in the next version.
Suggestion to Tien's moves: melee attack,kiblast, generic beam(blue), the attack that he used against cell 2 transf. for c18 and c16 escape, solar flare,will concentrate and make appear a rocket in form of spear and you can aim and shoot for the enemys this require transformation.Starts with 725,000 of exp. Guys, give more ideas for Tien moves.
the attack he did on cell trans.2 was kikoho attack. also another suggestion for an attack is his dodonpa of DB. so melee, kikou ha, generic beam, dodonpa, kikoho attack, solar flare

Best answers
ryosuke said:
If they were only going to add one more character to ESF i hope they make it Tien.

However i think the androids would make a good addition to ESF and i would also like to see gotenks and vegito. Dabura would be a pretty cool character to have but i cant think of many moves he could have other than the universal ones (melee ki balls and generic) and his sword. But i dont want ESF turning into some mad sword fighting game. He also has his spit which could be a 1 hit kills move, or maybe some sort of power struggle could take place when the spit conects with another player. If the dabura wins the spit connects and turns player to stone/ kills them. If they player wins then obviously they dont die. Maybe this could only happen if the player is blocking. I dont know. Im just throwing out some possible ideas for attacks. ahh well. :)
Debura can also spit fire, which would be a beam like move, and he has a spear he can summon (uncontrolable beam move), he also fired some form of silcing energy bursts at gohan (choped stone pillars in two but no explosion) and for handling the spit, temporary paralysis

Best answers
what about yamtcha? or choutsu? chi chi? now come on, who wouldnt be afraid to fight chi chi? >.>. anyways, yamtcha has wolf fang fist, kamehameha, and possible spirit bomb or kaioken (he trained with north kai). Chotsu had, in db, a paralysing move or so ive been told, telekensis, and a suicide move. so basicly enhanced blocking (telekensis) temp holding move (paralysing thing he supposidly had), and a suicide move (long charge, big boom, reduced pl from the kill though, if any at all to keep it from being spamed)

Best answers
Tien would seem like most reliable choice for a new character. Just imagine Shin Kikohoing Krllin's butt!

Best answers
I say all of them except Dabura, Goten and the new Trunks. Dabura isn't a verry important character, or, I don't like him O_O .

Best answers
i think the next beta (1.3) shuld be all about new carcter tranformation and fusion
and 17 and 18 r the most importent carcter 4 the new beta (1.3)

Best answers
So if 1.3 is so important about fusion/transformations.. why did you pick 17 and 18, they have none.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wow, this thread is pretty old, please refrain from kicking up dead threads. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom