Most Logical (New) Characters to have in ESF?

Which Characters must be in ESF? You vote... They Decide?

• Android 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 17

• Android 18

• Tienshinhan

• Yamcha

• Goten - Gotenks (half of his attacks,No Fusion)

• Trunks - Gotenks (Same look, has other half of attacks, No Fusion)

• Gotenks (Alone)

• Supreme Kai

• Dabura

• Total voters
Best answers
Yedi.. wtf were you tryin to say in your last post?

Anyways Tien's kikoho DOES take major ki drain and life force energy. This is why he cant go around spamming it. As for Frieza's little move where he strikes at the ground with invisible energy that cuts thru things doesnt drain life force nor did it drain tons of ki.

You wanted me to list some of Tiens moves? Ok fine. Also some of these would be hard to code in.

Kikoho
-The user places his hands to form a triangular shape, and then concentrates enough energy to power it up. He/She then rains down on the opponent with blasts of incredible power. It is used by Tien, and is his more powerful attack. The major downside to it though, is that because of its sheer strength, it drains the life force of the user, with the possibility of killing him/her. As long as the user stays alive though, they can fire as many Kikouhou's as they wish.

Shin(new? super?) Kikoho
-This is Tien's main and incredibly strong attack. He forms a triangle shape with both of his hands, then a blast shoots out of the hole. This attack can be harmful to Tien though, It uses up a very large amount of ki, so overusing it could kill him.
-Just like Kamehameha and Super Kamehameha, different in strenght!

12 Eyes/Shinshin No Ken
-Basically, he splits himself into 4, 12 eyes, he has 3 eyes so 3 x 4 = 12.
Anyways when he splits up in 4, his powers etc are divided evenly into the other 3. So lets say you have 2mill PL and 200 speed then youd split those with the other 3 copies of yourself making you have 500,000 pl and 50 speed lol -slow huh?

Kiai
-This technique is used simply by yelling really loud; it disperses weaker ki attacks.
-This would make a special character skill for tien, as Regeneration is to Buu as Teleport ki blast with goku.

Tayoken(fist of the sun)/Solar Flare
-He is the master of this technique so he should be able to cast this with very minimal ki... turning him into more of a melee based character?

Dodonpa
-Signature finger beam attack, although he didnt/rarely used this on Z since i guess generic beams n ki blasts were stronger in z than this puny 1.

Best answers
mmmm.. how we control 3 people at the same time?
I GUESS that all his attacks take lots of scripting and his kihoko an shin kihoko are the same since they didnt put kamehameha and Cho-Kamehameha
But Kiai could be some sort of spread attack and donopa......i dont know...

This sould be Re-polled between
android 17
android 18
Ten shin
and Gotenks

Best answers
Actually Dondonpa were as strong as a kamehameha but its a very small beam with a big head :D

You discribed the attacks very well, asia, Good Job :D

Best answers
But Kiai could be some sort of spread attack
-No Kiai was a defensive thing.
-For example: You throw a beam attack, i use Kiai to disperse it if it was weaker, lets say pl wise.

Also dodonpa was as strong as kamehameha in Dragonball but maybe they can do same with Dragonball Z, maybe make it as strong as kamehameha but the area explosion only as big as frieza's finger beam.

So to break down the possible moves for tien is.
-Solar Flar with 80% lesser ki req, since he is master of this
-Dodonpa, and Shin Dodonpa for form2
-Kikoho, and Shin Kikoho for form2
-Kiai

4 moves, + generic beam and ki blast. = 6 + melee = 7, hell he can use kamehameha as well so you can give that to him but make it lesser in power than normal kame.

So to me id go with Tien and Gotenks and #16
While we are at it, they should make a 3rd team and call it "The Bad".
You had Evil chars and GOod chars, what happened to the bad? Evil that became good but still bad guys in a way. For example. Vegeta, Tien and PIccolo can fall there along with 16. Frieza, Cell and Buu = evil, the rest were pure good

Best answers
I`ve been searching everywhere for new characters. the moment someone out there finds any or the esf beta1.2 or SDK, please let me know.

Best answers
But,on my way,there should be Veggeto,Goten,16,Yamcha,Goggeta,and Brooly(and maybe Tien)

Goodie,the crown of Yewels...

Best answers
Ok, i'll say this about one more time. Veggito will almost 100% likely never be a stand alone character in ESF. He is plainly just too powerful. The only reason why Gotenks is a bit more logical, is because when Trunks and Goten fused, they were around the same power or a little more than Goku.

Don't worry on that, I've already read somewhere that Gotenks is definitly being discussed :D

But Veggeto is, im sure... not going to be a part of ESF unless they actually do add fusion in a teamplay mode.

Best answers
Kamikaze Ghost Attack

- Coded like Kame Torpedoes
- Given a "Trace" system, quite simply have them home in on your opponent.

- A weak home in, meaning enough to hit someone moving a few steps, but will easily miss someone who teleports, turbos, or jumps away from.

- Do not have a minimum charge, instead you must wait untill the end of the bar is reached for one of the ghosts to be completed.

Halo Ring

- Instant kill if failed to defeat powerstruggle.

- Target opponent, get within appropriate range, fire attack, a Halo Ring will appear above your opponent. After 1 or so seconds of hovering above your opponent the ring drops. Forcing the opponent to win the powerstruggle or bet cut in half. (Maybe a left,right click alternate... the speed required to win dependant on your PL and their PL)

- Opponents are NOT immobile while the Halo is hovering ABOVE them, if they recognize it they can move out of the way and cause the Halo to dissapate.

- The need to be within sufficiant range makes this attack more balanced.

-If opponent moves out of the way of the ring, before it drops, the attacker will be immobile as he "Calls the ring back" to his hands and the energy is absorbed back through his hands and into his body. (No energy will be returned)

- This gives time for the would be victum to attack his 1-2 second immobile target.

Im aware that the "Halo Ring" attack is for ssj Gotenks, just a suggestion =/

Best answers
I voted Gotenks, 16, 18 and Dabura.

I think one of the problems with the game is lack of original moves with the characters, as most of them have only one or two signature moves, and Cell doesnt have any of his own at all. Gotenks has a lot of interesting moves (that volleyball one, anyone?), and Dabura has a few interesting attacks, too, and like previously mentioned would equal out Trunks with his sword. 17 and 18 are too similar, so prolly just put 18 in. 16 would also have some unique moves, and could be classed as a good guy, evening out the good/evil teams. How many times have u seen him attack any of the other good guys, hmm?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
[G.O.D] Laus (S said:
Honestly if ur gonna add dabura or supreme kai you might as well add the following miscelaneous characters

Lord Slug
Cooler
Brolly*****
Paikon
Tapion
Bardock
Raditz
Turles
Dodoria
Zarbon
Janemba

and im sure there are some other misc characters that dont make any sense to add in the game i mean think about it, its like adding chewbacca into the game, some people arent big enough on DBZ to know who Dabura is take for example i have a few friends from school who play ESF but they really dont have cable and theyre not bright enough to download the episodes so they dont quite know everything about it. That doesnt stop them from loving the game but i dont want to have to put up with adding so many spur of the moment characters
the only ones i honestly think have promise are

goten
brolly
and maybe tien yamcha, and to stretch it
17 & 18
BBBBBardock!!!! Owns j00!

Best answers
I would prefer all the androids - 16, 17, 18 *note lol 16 had that cool hand machine gun thingy* and Tien, I love his "TRI-BEAM ATTACK"

Best answers
The only characters that need to be added imo are Gotenks and Vegito. The ESF guys said that they were only going to add chars that:
  • were powerful enough to compete
  • were NOT from the movies
Vegito and Gotenks are the only characters that fit that profile I think. Plus they'd have lots of cool attacks, and Gotenks would have two transformations. They could add SSJ3 to Vegito, even though he never had to go that far.

Best answers
I would like Gotenks(alone) #16#17#18
But if they put gotenks he is supposed to be the strongest saiyan right because there are gonna be 2 trans of each character and gotenks's is ss1 and ss3.so he will have to be the strongest right would be really cool.
Raditz would be good since he is the older brother of goku,oops sorry forgot he doesn't have a transformation.

Best answers
Grrr... i can easily see how gotenks fits into the even category... but how, how can u possibly say that Vegitto is not Too* powerful?... =/

Why would anyone pick vegeta or goku if they could have both at once in one package? Simply put Gotenks is a yes... Vegito is a NO!

Best answers
"But if they put gotenks he is supposed to be the strongest saiyan right because there are gonna be 2 trans of each character and gotenks's is ss1 and ss3.so he will have to be the strongest right would be really cool."

Gotenks would start out normal Gotenks and then go ssj1.. so wtf r u talkin about skipping trans hah.

Anyways Tien CAN compete... he is A LOT MORE stronger than Krillin ever was.. Vegetto, = Goku and Vegeta, so that cant be added... it doesnt need to be in my opinion. Gotenks = chibi trunks + chibi goten. THe trunks on the game now is Future/Mirai Trunks.

#17 and 18 are 2 of the coolest chars in the show but i dont think it would be a good idea since we have cell and he used them both to trans into Super>Perfect Cell.

So to me it all ends down to, #16, Tien, Gotenks and then make a 3rd team and name it something like "Rivals", bad guys that turned good guys etc. Vegeta, Piccolo, 16 would fit there and if u count Dragonball then u can add Tien and Krillin as Rivals as well...

Best answers
Supreme Kai all the way!

He's so awesome! He held against Buu pretty well.

As for his lack of attacks, since only one was specified, couldnt you "assign" some that he's likely to have?

Best answers
"couldnt you "assign" some that he's likely to have?"

Lets not make imaginary moves now... lol
Tien, 16 and Gotenks :)

Also I know that Garlic jr was just an "add in" and that he wasnt made by the creators and was just used to pass time but HE was still part of the anime. This game is based on the anime not the manga if im correct. So Garlic jr would be a good "evil" character to add in since we do lack evil characters. Vegeta, and Piccolo and Buu were once evil but look at them now.. all good guys hah.

Best answers
Make Tien and Dabura in Esf 1.3 or in the next version.
Suggestion to Tien's moves: melee attack,kiblast, generic beam(blue), the attack that he used against cell 2 transf. for c18 and c16 escape, solar flare,will concentrate and make appear a rocket in form of spear and you can aim and shoot for the enemys this require transformation.Starts with 725,000 of exp. Guys, give more ideas for Tien moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom