Most Logical (New) Characters to have in ESF?

Which Characters must be in ESF? You vote... They Decide?

• Android 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 17

• Android 18

• Tienshinhan

• Yamcha

• Goten - Gotenks (half of his attacks,No Fusion)

• Trunks - Gotenks (Same look, has other half of attacks, No Fusion)

• Gotenks (Alone)

• Supreme Kai

• Dabura

• Total voters
Best answers
Yamcha and his controllable ball attack need to be in ESF BAD(cant remember the name of the attack). When it's fires, your view could switch to a first person mode from the ball's perspective, like the Devestator from Unreal Tournament. To make sure it was at least somewhat balanced, it could be slow/weak/bad for ps/have a time limit/etc. It could be a neat little tool for taking out beam spammers >:D

Best answers
cant really inculde the androids as they had unlimited ki, cant really include yancha as he is so weak.
No fusions allowed so that rules out gotenks.
goten and trunks would be just the same as gohan and trunks to be honest.
Tien would be quite good, apparantly he could transform and gain a couple of arms, however he cant really keep up with the ssj boys can he? only really feaseable one is dabura.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could add the androids, the could have unlimited ki but they would also have a fixed powerlevel. So they would start with say 2 million powerlevel but it would never change. No matter how much you kill it would always be 2 million.

Best answers
a little more than 2 mill.... they are stronger than normal ssj.... remember that!

Best answers
First of all: You do know, that they won't make any new chars as long as the whole game is finished, don't you?

@Sniperwolf: In case you have not noticed yet: ESF is about DBZ. Neither Characters from the movies nor from GT will be implemented.

If there should be new chars implemented, they'd have to be important ones, so forget 16 and 17, forget the Ginyu Force
It also has to be someone who could compete with the others, so forget Tenshinhan and Yamcha aswell.

I guess the best choice would be Kaiobito *g*.
Doesn't matter anyway.

Best answers
add Tien Yamcha Ginyou forces brolly add more bad characters
ps why piccolo doesint have "super homing ball attack" its cool attack in bfp game

Best answers
Gotenks rulez put himin the game he also has a lot of attacks so the programmers can ballance him well:cool:

Best answers
Tien is the best bet for the new character to ESF because he has kool and interesting moves like his Tri-beam which zooms in on opponent, his mutiform which would be awesome and he taught Solar Flare.

Hey SSJ~Piccolo Tien can keep par with everyone if Krillin can, come on Tien a hell of alot stronger then Krillin.

Best answers
Just think of it tien split form attack where the person meleeing you would have to find out which tien was the real one, that would be bada$$

Best answers
A few questions on new characters and a comment :
1. As yamcha seemed to be more melee based, as did some other characters, will there be melee special moves to select, such as the Wolf Fang Fist?
2. Gotenks Kamikaze Ghost Attack. That would be implemented in a similar manner to the Kame Torpedoes? Also, would they use their own independent AI?
3. The characters with one or no transformations, how will they make up for this in the PL department? Will they have an increased rate of PL gain? Perhaps an exponential growth function to allow them to keep up with the PL of transformed characters to some extent?
4. Will Dabura's final transformation be when he is dead, and gets the ghost tail instead of legs?

And a comment on Brolly/Brolli/Broly/Broli

He is supposed to be extremely powerful, and stronger than any other character. Wouldn't it be rather unbalancing to have him then? From what I remember, his PL untransformed is extremely high, higher than an SSJ 2. Also, he is extremely strong and fast, and has powerful attacks.

If included, it would seem that he would become as some would say a "n00b character." You would see tons of brolly's on servers, and the other characters wouldn't have a chance, and it would become quite irritating to many people.

If you weakened him greatly, people would likely complain about how he is weak, and how he should be stronger and able to beat up vegeta/goku/cell/krillin/buu without any trouble. As well, people would most likely post numerous rants about how lame it is that (x) character is able to beat him at melee/beams/bombs/pl gain.

For game purposes, it would seem that you would have to weaken him greatly for any sort of balance, and even then he would probably still be the strongest/fastest character and most used/abused/n00bed/spammed.

Best answers
lol :laff: don't we already have a trunks ??? and i don't want to change this trunks.. and if you want to do goten.. then the older trunks isn't right so.....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont think there should be new models just make improvements about the old models

Best answers
If possible id like the current chars to stay in and just add new ones... IF possible.

Actually its Wolf Wind Fist. Wolf Fang Fist is dubbed name i think.
Krillin and Tenshinhan are the only human fighters allowed in DBZ unless they want to add uub but uub didnt gain any special stuff till the GT series where he finished training with GOku.

FOr villains they need #16 to represent the androids better yet #16 and 17.
Both showed have good attacks. BUt maybe no 17 since he is a part of Super Cell lol and 18 a part of perfect cell.

So for sure a new Villain would be #17 to represent the Androids and the Red Ribbon Army!

MaX

Best answers
how about....ALL OF THE CHARS :) :)...that would make me stay up for a month. and sleep for a month..about esf :) :D

Best answers
Gotenks is the more reasonable one, He has got cool moves and a transformation.

I only remember the square thing attack from tenshinhan and woul be too much, remember what he did to cell? Having a strong attack that wide.. is well :no:

Gotenks: :yes:

Best answers
lol yedi.

Yes Gotenks is a must, this way they dont need chibi trunks + chibi goten as chars.

Tenshinhan has tons of good moves. Ill list some of the good ones if you want. His Tribeam/Kikoho is strong yes but has limits and hurts him when he uses it due to the large ki he uses. His ShinKikoho, upgraded tribeam/kikoho, maybe this will be his ultimate attack when he powers up/form2 type.

Kikoho should be used 4 times in a row without reboosting up your ki bar.
Also it should take out 5% of your hp everytime you use it = 20% hp when you use it with 1 ki bar.

Shinkikoho should be used twice per ki bar without reboosting your bar. Also it should take out 10% of your hp per cast = 20% less life total if used.

See how easy it is to "not make it overpowering"
Its strong but it also is costly if used as it was in the show.
Not only are you losing life, your also losing tons of ki for using this.
Also, not to mention you can only cast this when your in the sky looking right down at your target.

Best answers
JA! your messing it all up, know we created another frieza! He would depend of his kiblast/ generic and use his kihoko when he melled and they r on the ground! And this would be worse because he
gets hurt

You sayed you would list me all his good attacks and you mentioned 1 attack and the same attack upgraded....

WHO VOTED FOR YAMCHA OR SUPREME KAY?JAJAJAJAJAJA :D :D:D:D:D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yedi said:
I only remember the square thing attack from tenshinhan and woul be too much, remember what he did to cell? Having a strong attack that wide.. is well
its called tri-beam attack, but it has a downside, i shortens the user's life so it can only be used a few times, and with tien, when he did that to cell and when he collapsed was because he was very close to dying from constantly doing his tri-beam attack.

also about brolly, nobody should complain he's weak, atleast (if) they put him in the game, just like krillin, but krillin still kicks ass. but the thing is they will not add brolly as they've said (i think they have, but i just been listening to what people are saying) they will not do any GT and movie characters (unless you want to make them).

whats up with dabora???? and one of you talking about him in a second form. the reason he looks like that is hes dead also thats what the others look like too (chi-chi, bulma, yamcha, etc) i really dont think they should add the, "flower picking, lord of demon's". but thats just me..

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom