Most Logical (New) Characters to have in ESF?

Which Characters must be in ESF? You vote... They Decide?

• Android 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 17

• Android 18

• Tienshinhan

• Yamcha

• Goten - Gotenks (half of his attacks,No Fusion)

• Trunks - Gotenks (Same look, has other half of attacks, No Fusion)

• Gotenks (Alone)

• Supreme Kai

• Dabura

• Total voters
Best answers
How are you going to get around the android’s inf. ki?

I think Daboura or Tienshinhan.

Tien mainly because he is the most exceptional human fighter in DBZ I think. He held his own against 2nd imperfect cell, and kept up with buu, and did decent against super buu's attacks (to my memory).

And Daboura, becuase his evil and strong, and got a sword and had a transformation as well!! (when he went into that room before he fought Gohan to 'focus' his power.)

Best answers
IF I could choose 4 new characters to be added in this very fun game, I would choose:

Tien, Dabura, Supreme Kai and Android 16. (Either way we all would love to see the entire DBZ roster as well).

Seeing those 4 in the game would make something different to play with other than the packs of sayians we see all the time. Especially with their moves. Don't get me wrogn though, I like the sayian characters.

Tien should have his Tri-Beam attack which can act like a "sniper rifle". If you guys remember when he uses that, he gets a close up view like if he had a sniper's scope. Since this is the half life engine, I would imagine it possible using the sniper rifle technique for that move. Adding the dondompa (I think that's how you spell it) would be good. And of course the 2 basic ones everyone has. Solar flare is an obvious one. I don't know about multiform though, I don't know if that would work but it would be awesome to see noneoftheless. As for his transformation thing, maybe change his clothes like they did with Krillin?

Dabura would have the basic attacks and if they give Trunks the use of his sowrd, Dabura should have his too. (One sword weilding good guy and one sword weilding bad guy). He would have his spear as well and a fiery energy blast from hell (he's the demon lord after all). His stone spit should be something like a full charge attack or something similar to the spirit bomb but limited range. And if the victim wasn't smashed to pieces and Dabura get's killed, the player immediatley reverts to normal (and make the stone duration limited - or auto kill in a few seconds should the Dabura player decides to let his victim stay in stone to piss the player off). His "transformation" thingie should be like Piccolo, in a flaoting sitting trance of meditation but with red energy auras an swirls , evil stuff.

Those are my top two pics. As for Kai and 16, I am not too sure on their moves though. I know 16 uses a suicide attack and rocket arms. And Kai has soem kind of psi attack of some sort. Well it's up to the big boys of ESF :)

FIN

Best answers
I chose Yamcha and Tien - since they were REALY in the Earth Special Forces, The Androids - Since they were big badies, and Goten and Trunks - since it's like puting Goku and Vegita - 2 different characters even if they fusioned

Althought I'd like to have a Gotenks :D

Best answers
That one episode title says it all:

"Gotenks is Awesome!!"

He'd have some real cool attacks(Super Ghost Kamikaze, Cosmic Halo, Ball Attack*) and two transformations(SSJ1 and SSJ3)

*for those who don't know what attack i mean: the one in which Gotenks fires three rings at an opponent and turns him into a ball. then you could kick him all over the arena until he changes back or runs out of health :D :devil:

Best answers
Please don't double post. also U could add the andriods even with thier infinte ki. when the use a ki attack it drains ki but it slowly refils. The andriods would not be able to charge up though.

Best answers
I think that esf needs some more bad guys, and the androids are a perfect choice

Best answers
Naah, the androids aren't that great bad guys in my opinion, since they eventually join the good guys, except for 17 of course, since he got sucked up by Cell :devgrin:

What about one of the bad guys from the movies? My personal favourite would be Sauzer, Cooler's blonde henchman from movie 5(Cooler's Revenge). He'd have some cool moves:

• Hand Saber(make his hand chop through anything :devgrin: )
  • 5-beam(one beam for each finger on one hand)

And of course the usual moves every ESF character has.

Best answers
Don't get me started about the Androids. I'll just leave it at this...

Trunks had to travel through time to give Goku and his friends a fighting chance to defeat them.

To me, that says a lot about what they could have done. Has anyone seen the History of Trunks?

Best answers
Wow. lots of posts, id like to see em all but gotinks in normal esf, id like to see thet super fuiseions in a 1vthe world type game, where one super bad guy, like gotinks vegeto or kid buu(Mabey broily) Fights the rest who are normal guys.

Best answers
HEY PEOPLE COME ON, WHAT'S WITH YOU, BROLLY IS THE MAN, HE IS THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAJIN, AND ALSO HE IS COOL, AND VIOLENT, ANOTHERONE COULD BE, ANDROIND 17 , HE IS REALLY REALLY COOL. HEY DON'E FORGET SBARDOCK, YEAH MEN I WANT BARDOCK, HE HIS REALLY COOL, I LOVE THAT GUY, I IS THE MAN TO FIGHT, HE LOVE TO FIGHT, AND HIS PERSONALITY BRAKE IT, AGUANTE BROLLY Y BARDOCK

Best answers
Mmmm, dejate de joder!! jajaja volve a alkon xD
ni a palos van a poner a brolly o a bardoc, son chars de peliculas (el 1-ero) y no quiere codear ese tipo de players estos pns. ¬¬
Igual brolly rulearia mal, una lastima q no quuieran ponerlos. Che, asi q andas x este foro? jajaj te vi posteando un par de topic nomas... q loco xD

Best answers
what about the ginue force ever condered them or even have hercule in it he may have no power compared to the other charactors (lol) but he could use some sort of jetpack to fly also it would be intresting if they added some female charactors like 18, videl, pan......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten IS a mini Goku when hes young but hes pretty cool when he doesnt know what hes doin lol

Best answers
Tien and Yamcha would rule. But since we're also talking about bad guys.... what about Brolli? Hehe !:laff: I mean he wouldn't offset the balance or anything...... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom