Most Logical (New) Characters to have in ESF?

Which Characters must be in ESF? You vote... They Decide?

• Android 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 17

• Android 18

• Tienshinhan

• Yamcha

• Goten - Gotenks (half of his attacks,No Fusion)

• Trunks - Gotenks (Same look, has other half of attacks, No Fusion)

• Gotenks (Alone)

• Supreme Kai

• Dabura

• Total voters
Best answers
Dabura, Tien, and Androids 17, 18 and 16, in that order.

Dabura has some cool moves like phasing, summon sword and fire breath.

Tien is...well...Tien. He rocks, and has plenty of techniques.

The androids just look cool. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Acctually I didn't forget Ginyu nore Dodoria or the others.
I just didn't mension characters that weren't that important.

In a way. Zarbon through my eyes was important. Hese been Vegeta's Rival since Vegeta was a child.
And Frieza's strongest Right hand man. What makes me think of him as a more important character
is because he and Dodoria were both in the Bardock Special as well.

And I was thinking of putting dodoria except for the fact he lacked attacks but a mouth blast.
I know Zarbon had a few signature moves (I think one was called Demon Blast or something)
Then he has that ugly transformation.

Best answers
Come on, you ask for too much!

I think only the important characters(that actually did something) should be in

also, Tien could make a great new character, got tons of moves that could play very well
Gotenks would be great, also got tons of moves
The Androids... mmmm... i don't know, but if you got balanced moves for them, i don't see why not
but, we have to think about the ESF team, we ask for too much =\

anyway, i also thought about something else...

Character helpers: each character could call(once in 2-3 lives) for a helper bot:
Cell - those mini-Cells
Frieza - Captain Ginyu? King Cold?
Tien(if he's in) - Chiaotzu(or however you write that)
Gotenks(if he's in) - i think the ghosts are enough ^_^

bah... bad idea, but wanted to share it with you

Best answers
Yeah i agree with those people who have said tien, he has some pretty cool moves actually.

Tri Beam
Dodonpa
Solar Flare
Multiform
Mafuba

And his transformation Shiyoken, where he grows 2 extra arms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of Tiens Melee techniques are rediculous in a way. I like his beam techniques.
I looked up to Tien as a total child when he did that volley ball attack on gokou. It looked so stupid
and he had this corny ass smile on his face. But Tien is still cool :D

Best answers
Heck id like all of those charecters to be on the game but it would be to big of a file size to download and install so i picked gotenks(alone) and yamcha

Best answers
Supreme Kai. Add him in. He has a transformation. He could transform into Kabitokai and he could have some healing ability in that form. Though you DO have a major lack of attacks, since he hardly fights. But I would imagine he'd be kinda like Trunks in that his attacks are weak, but fast.

Best answers
tien! cause of his tri-beam its stronger than the khh and it uses lifeforce!

Best answers
The only attack I know of that the Supreme Kai has is the Shogekiha technique, which is an invisible laser beam fired from the hand or eye and is very flexable in use, it's used to knock back opponents with invisible energy (he used it on Majin Buu while he was trying to escape, but it didn't work)

Dabura would also be a good choice, because he has quite a few attacks: the stone spit (Sekikatsuba) technique which he used to turn Krillian and Piccolo into stone, the Hoono attack (Flame Blast: it's Dabura's fire breath attack), the Flame Bullet (Hoono no tama) which is the same as the Flame Blast attack, but it's fired from the hand instead of the mouth, and you have his sword, which can be used to create a powerful cutting beam thing and cut through mountains and stuff. Actually, I think it is, or is similar to Frieza's Daichiretsuzan attack, which he uses a swipe of one hand and two fingers extended to create an invisible cutting energy wave that can go very far.

Where did I get the names of these attacks? Go to The Unrivaled Dragonball Source. Then go to the technique guide, and you'll find pictures and explainations of virtually all the attacks used in Dragonball and Dragonball Z, and who used them.

Best answers
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Tienshinhan
Yamcha
Goten (alone)
Trunks (alone)

They all should be added in my opinion

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Tien:He has a lot of moves that he can use:
Tri-beam, Dodonpa, Solar flare, Multiform, Mufaba
He can also transform into himself from the Buu saga, when he had the blue outfit with the cape.

18:It would be nice to have a female character in the game. As for her attacks, i am not sure of the names. You can get a lot of the sounds of the attacks from the History of Trunks video.

Best answers
goteks 4 sure i love kimelize ghost he has good moves but if u ask me it should be goku jr or vegita jr

Best answers
18 and Gotenks, cuz they are both very cool, and e need a female character (freeza doesn't count!!!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
3 words:

Android 18 | Dabura | Tien

that's it. I mean i cant believe that fruity character Gotenks is up there and has 47 votes. What do you people see in the character.
He's a brainless child, that makes attacks up from lala land..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks is pretty fun though.... and he was the 4th strongest good guy in dbz.... (after vegetto, goku and mystic gohan)

my votes are for android 18 and gotenks.... dabora is ghey (in the afterworld after being killed by buu... remember the show?)

Best answers
Gotenks, 18, and tien all the way. all three are awesome fighters.

Best answers
I know this isn't on the poll but id probably shoot myself if i didn't atleast suggest it. But i think brolly should be put in i have no good reason except hes my fav character for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom