"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

G
wow GG, sounds like its going good :) so now, we know the surprise is omething to do with a model. or re-animating other models o_O theres still a million things it could be

🌠 Staff
Best answers
<_< you dont know anything <_<.....
anyways, i dont think that an installer is possible, just back up your vegeta files like i did.

as for power up sound, if you dont want it to play since you charge up all the time, then dont put the sound in your sound folder, you dont have to have them there, but it is a nice addition. Also, the sound is set to start at a certain keyframe and will play once through till it hits that keyframe again. So i dont think that'll be much of a problem really.

Best answers
Allright..
Well.. does this model replace alot of sprites and stuff? And if it does, could you at least include in the readme what exactly it replaces, you know, file names etc.

That way we will still have to do it manually, but at least we don't have to search for ages once we wanna have Vegeta back again.. :)

'Bout the sound: Aah like that.. thnx for the info..

And before i forget.. model looks nice.. looking forward to the release..

G
hmm, well not much should be very bad, maybe some lue esplosions looking green tho. as ofr vegeta, just keep a back up. man, its a bummer model lock is in 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sentient said:
Allright..
Well.. does this model replace alot of sprites and stuff? And if it does, could you at least include in the readme what exactly it replaces, you know, file names etc.
The pack will replace quite a bit yes, but the readme will have information on everything that was changed aswell as much more information. Even a make your own wallet tutorial. ^^

But anyways, progress is going good. It's really fun trying out adding in the sounds while ingame that aren't official, gives it a real nice fluid more Brollish feeling.

GG and I took two quick side steps to make a ship and slave for Cold Steels map, you can see the ship in a screen of the map just up a bit but here's the slave for you Abe Lincon haters.

I'm currently just working on touching up and finishing Brolli's back atm, after that the model should be about 100% and ready to ship out.

Oh and don't bother posting any crits for the Slave, i'm not going to edit anything on it and I doubt GG will either. It's just a map prop and was made in about a day. So just admire it and don't worry about any imperfections it may have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im curious for the sound pack whether it will be english or japanese or both

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good to hear, the original language is better imo. i personally don't like dubbed anime

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fun killing those little buggers. Especially when playing with brolly :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have two questions. 1) around how many of the slaves can we kill? 2) will they be doing a scared help sort of animation? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhhh such fun Steel teh GG and teh Kama just had. Playing the planet vegeta map and joining one team then adding Brolli as a super bot on the other team, you could only imagine the carnage and feeling of how Brolly he really is when 3 experienced players have trouble bringing him down 3v1. ^^

🌠 Staff
Best answers
i had 0 ping and i got my ass handed to me many times <_<....
but was fun, youll really enjoy all we bring you

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Darn, then I'll have to reformat my comp again so I don't lag in the big maps(and the people who join my server will stop complaining >.>)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Progress is coming great good work all, sad to hear the sounds in jap only but :( , ill just turn all the others to jap and everyones happy :)

Me wubs little slave *hugs* looks so cute/freaky guys good work.

And teh sprites... i have a spare day t'mora so ill redo finalflash it wont deviate to much from that one^ i just want it to look a bit smoother and not so crap
pics soon :0

kama and gg said it was ok to leave gallit gun alone because it screws up cells and i have no ideas for it, but if youd like it changed say so and how, and i may think about it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why would we be sad if Broly only had jap sounds...His japanese voice is much cooler than his american voice.
Its nice to know that progress is coming well.So I'm assuming we should expect the pack soon?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam said:
Sounds are done for most part, except for our death sound, kama hasnt founda good one yet, but were working on that. We are also playing around with sounds playing in the animation. so when he hits you, you'll hear him go hiya or something like that. He has custom footsteps when he runs/walks too, which is a fun lil treat for you. We are currently looking into how to get him to scream/yell during power up. which if we can get it to work would be awesome.
i assume we can expect these type of features implemented in 1.3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
i assume we can expect these type of features implemented in 1.3?
To our knowledge no, this is just our little experiment for fun.

The team hasn't discussed it. As long as i've been around anyways. So don't expect it in 1.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom