Mom sues Monster energy drink over teen's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There was some buzzing in the government that they will make a new law, that people under 18 could not buy energy drinks. I don't know if they took that step or not.
I still see teenagers buying energy drinks.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think in Latvia they are even happy that someone buys that shit...

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well Lithuania is a shit country I can say that.
Here kids start smoking when they're 12 or even earlier.
Not talking about alcoholism.
And here's some more tragic information about Lithuania. It took first place in 2010.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
Well about the smoking and alcoholism here is almost the same (drinkers and smokers are even less than 12years old)
About that suicide rate 0.o. I was surprised that Latvia is in 15th place

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw, relevant video is relevant.

[video=youtube;HRovpd524XA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRovpd524XA[/video]

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yes it does.
At least in my city, I'm not talking about Monster energy drink.
I'm talking about cheap ones.

If talking in Lithuanian currency, 1.29 LTL for 0,5l. 0.99 LTL for 0,3l.
So you're comparing the prices of 0,5l of some cheap ass energy drink with 1,5 or 2l of mineral water, saying that kids will buy the energy drink instead?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think he's trying to stay SSJ like Goku in the Cell Saga, so that when the time comes, he won't need to power up, he'll already be there.

Seriously though, you should all listen to Diomedes. He is a Power Lifter and MMA champion. Just look, I was checking out his facebook page and found this picture of him at his most recent weigh-in.

View attachment 2193
Jokes aside, Dio is of course not an MMA guy or power lifter, but I can guarantee he could rip most people here in half like a phonebook.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jokes aside, Dio is of course not an MMA guy or power lifter, but I can guarantee he could rip most people here in half like a phonebook.
Most people here are 12, though.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Most people here are 12, though.
Lmao. Good one.

Furthermore, if the guy is as tough as u say he is I'm sure he doesn't need 4 men jumping in the fray to defend him from a joke... I crack jokes on everybody, get used to it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I counted just me, Darkowns with the banning comment I wouldn't say was defending anyone. I was just making a statement is all. Oh, and I know you joke, you just are pretty awful at it, almost as bad as Viper, who also smells funny. I mainly made the post because I have a recurring fantasy of you getting killed somehow and wished to express it.

Also you smell funny too stop

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember that time in High School when BlueSaiyan peaked? Good times.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Energy drinks make your hearth beat faster. If by any chance the kid had hearth problems then this is the cause. Or if he drinks more than 0.5L a day this is the cause...
Energy drinks are nice indeed but there are limits. You can't drink them like some orange juice or tea...all day,all night.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It basicaly simulates extreme hunger, and uses the body's energy reserves. Thats why it,s not good for body.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It basicaly simulates extreme hunger, and uses the body's energy reserves. Thats why it,s not good for body.
Funny thing is energy drinks were originally (and still) sold as health supplements to decrease hunger and assist in losing weight. Garcinia Cambogia extract is a common ingredient in energy drinks and research has shown that it does assist in decreasing hunger. So simulating extreme hunger is kind of a reach there.

However, as far as using the body's energy reserves, welcome to stimulants. Every single on the market will pretty much do that. It's not like the drug itself is stored with energy, it has to come from somewhere. Stimulants aren't healthy to begin with as they force you and your metabolism to speed up. If your metabolism speeds up and you have little to no food in your stomach, then your body just burns itself and it sucks.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Funny thing is energy drinks were originally (and still) sold as health supplements to decrease hunger and assist in losing weight. Garcinia Cambogia extract is a common ingredient in energy drinks and research has shown that it does assist in decreasing hunger. So simulating extreme hunger is kind of a reach there.

However, as far as using the body's energy reserves, welcome to stimulants. Every single on the market will pretty much do that. It's not like the drug itself is stored with energy, it has to come from somewhere. Stimulants aren't healthy to begin with as they force you and your metabolism to speed up. If your metabolism speeds up and you have little to no food in your stomach, then your body just burns itself and it sucks.
I think what he meant was that it makes the body 'Act As if' in a state of extreme hunger so if that's the case then you're both correct as the body probably would want to suppress the pain temporarily.... Although it is indeed temporary. Some kids who starve chronically actually will eat rocks just to put something in their stomach to stop the hunger pains.

Energy drink = Kaioken. 1 can = Kaioken x1... Kaioken x4 is DANGEROUS kids! Even if you do Kaioken x2, your body could explode if it's not prepared for it!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does absolutely everything need to relate to DBZ?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Does absolutely everything need to relate to DBZ?
Yes, everything... Every time a topic comes up, I remember DBZ, kind of like those flashbacks that Vegeta has while he's fighting Frieza.

I suffer from a condition called Dragon Blue Balls.

After a set amount of time passes I feel the need to release massive amounts of Dragon Ball Z related metaphors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom