Mom sues Monster energy drink over teen's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I drink some offbrand sugar free one that doesn't taste too bad. I usually have one every other morning when I'm too lazy to make coffee in the morning. When I would work out I would slam a Red Line or one of those concentrated shots because once again I am lazy and those things have shitloads of b vitamins in them. I dunno if it was placebo or not but I could always get in 2-3 more reps of whatever upper body shit I was doing when I was tweaking on that stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
two or three reps of what? a basket of wet laundry you scrawny bastard?!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats basically what pre-workout supplements like N.O. Xplode and MRI Black Powder are: pure caffeine. And then you have idiots take that shit, and then run, so their hearts explode.

two or three reps of what? a basket of wet laundry you scrawny bastard?!
Also, a million times this. I told you you had a girlish figure.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I drink some offbrand sugar free one that doesn't taste too bad. I usually have one every other morning when I'm too lazy to make coffee in the morning. When I would work out I would slam a Red Line or one of those concentrated shots because once again I am lazy and those things have shitloads of b vitamins in them. I dunno if it was placebo or not but I could always get in 2-3 more reps of whatever upper body shit I was doing when I was tweaking on that stuff.
Yes, because getting your hearth rate up before starting an activity which also does that is a great idea...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey now I'm a toned and sexy mother****er. No interest/drive to hulk out though. I gotta keep my perty model body <3

Yes, because getting your hearth rate up before starting an activity which also does that is a great idea...
It's not something I do before a heavy cardio activity, only when I'm messing with weights and doing tension workouts. It raises heart rate yea sure, but nothing like a cardio workout would. I stay hydrated and make sure I don't overheat. I'm also in pretty amazing shape and a god amongst most here anyway so yes it is a great idea (like everything else I do) and you smell funny.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on what you're doing. If you're just lifting, it really isn't an issue unless you're going heavy that day. If you intend on doing cardio, then lay off the pre-workout.

@Eon: There's a difference between hulking out and looking like a 14 year old. Brad Pitt as Achilles? Great. Michael Cera in anything? Not so great.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Excuse me I have no jewfro like Cera and his bodyfat is a tad high okay roll tide

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right. I apologize.

Built like a school girl.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
you know zeo there are times when I really, really fkn hate you. I'd post pictures to refute that but they only reinforce your bad opinion.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you look pretty josh dont worry

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I think he's trying to stay SSJ like Goku in the Cell Saga, so that when the time comes, he won't need to power up, he'll already be there.

Seriously though, you should all listen to Diomedes. He is a Power Lifter and MMA champion. Just look, I was checking out his facebook page and found this picture of him at his most recent weigh-in.

artiefat.jpg

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
BILLY, THAT GUY IS SO HARDCORE.

I BET HE GETS ALL THE LADIES! *o*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEY GUYS I RAN A WHOLE 3 MILES! WHAT? ZEO RUNS 3 MILES IN 18:10? MAN, **** HIM.

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fun fact.
In Lithuania 0,5l energy drink in a can costs about 0,3 Euro.
While plastic bottle ( 0,5l) of mineral water costs about 0,6 euro.
So basically kids and almost everyone buys energy drinks instead of water.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Two Lithuanians, which one to believe ? xD

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No it doesn't.
Oh yes it does.
At least in my city, I'm not talking about Monster energy drink.
I'm talking about cheap ones.

If talking in Lithuanian currency, 1.29 LTL for 0,5l. 0.99 LTL for 0,3l.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LOL. That's like around 0.20LVL(0.37USD) :eek: That's like even cheaper than bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom