Modeling request thread hate thread >_<

Best answers
heres to all the modelers out there, me personally, im sick of the modeling request thread, well not so much as the thread as the actuall requests themselves, some of them are just so rude and demanding, like somebody owes them something, modelers are busy people too ( some more than others >_>) most of these ppl dont even say please, any way just blowin off some steam, got feedback or anything u wanna add on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the perfect solution for you... Don't go to the model request topic!!! ^_^

If you seriously take offense to people "demanding" a model of some kind, then you simply do not have to deal with it. Just don't go to that topic anymore and model what you feel like.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've come to the conclusion that most people who request in such a way dont have any understanding of another persons viewpoint, especially if they cant see, hear or know the person they're requesting from. This is why its better to ignore their demands.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model request thread is a thread for those new members (not) cuz of them spaming in the modeling section with requesting threads.
All member modelers know that there is no use in looking in that area (I mean the request thread)
well some of you do a request of a kind that you like and yet its a model that you want to or planed to make.

live with it...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS, while I sympathize with what you say, this thread wasn't needed. That being said, he's right. It's always, furthermore, been something of an unspoken rule that you do not start new request threads, but put everything in the final request thread. I guess I'll make it a point to mod the modelling section more if this is becoming a perceived problem.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom