Minion special forces?

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
jeez what a load of bull,

best course of action is to close the thread to avoid this from going out of hand.

and if this happens again, you know what to do.

just my 5 cents
that where my 5 cents you used.. because i just said that :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
haha it went on to the point it was just a waste of time to read the rest.. So I didn't see the rest.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE AAAAAHHHHH

[video=youtube;y5QQgMGxj2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5QQgMGxj2c[/video]

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Staff, the thread is kinda solved. So until it's closed, can we still have a little chat here? I don't wanna get a warning, so I'll avoid talking in an offensive way.

@Hlev You reported the post and that was correct, but what made you reply with an equally aggressive fashion?
I obviously wasn't serious with my reply of "an equally aggressive fashion", while Dam obviously got pissed that I beat him with simple logic and valid arguments and so he rage-replied. Dam's post was worth reporting, which, again, I did only for the lulz, but keeping in mind that it's actually the correct thing to do, had it been not for amusement.

Yeah, Dam is THAT fun.

That doesn't make it spam, that makes it a post that isn't true. At least, in your opinion. And seeing as how the insult was directed towards you, you're obviously going to think it wasn't true.
It does make your post spam, since you simply rage-replied after being totally beaten by my logic and valid arguments. In fact, it was spam because you knew it's false BEFORE replying. I mean, you can't really be so silly (wait, what am I saying?) to think that I'm an idiot for an unknown reason, unless you can provide a really good reason for why I am? If the reason is that I'm still not ignoring you, then you should be more concerned about why everyone else ignores you rather than talk crap about other people.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I obviously wasn't serious with my reply of "an equally aggressive fashion", while Dam obviously got pissed that I beat him with simple logic and valid arguments and so he rage-replied. Dam's post was worth reporting, which, again, I did only for the lulz, but keeping in mind that it's actually the correct thing to do, had it been not for amusement.
I actually laughed when I read this.

Best answers
@HLEV dude if you have to break down and analyze your own post for someone to understand???
thats kinda trying a little too hard, seems like your only convincing yourself.
its cool bro!

and for the record. . . are we ignoring that guys posts or not?!
lmao..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@HLEV dude if you have to break down and analyze your own post for someone to understand???
its cool bro!

lmao..
Your posting privileges have been revoked.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cool bro!

lmao..
I guess for some people that may be a hard thing to do, then.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, hlev, I tried to protect you from making yourself look like a fool, but you went above and beyond to ensure it happened anyway. Memes? Really?

This is like when someone time travels to the past and tells Stalin he's going to be a ruthless dictator and mass murderer, only to become the inspiration for his ambitions that would eventually lead to him becoming those things.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What has he become?
I already have plenty of warnings, thus not gonna answer your question.

EDIT: Might as well close the thread for that matter.[/closed]

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dragondude got onto the team as a coder/mapper and was a reg in #minion. If I recall correctly they tooled access thru another dev's access or something (think it was imkongkong). Then they made all the private forums visible, which was awesome because everyone got to see all the **** I talked about them in the mod section.

Also hlev you are Not A Very Cool Guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom