✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragondude got onto the team as a coder/mapper and was a reg in #minion. If I recall correctly they tooled access thru another dev's access or something (think it was imkongkong). Then they made all the private forums visible, which was awesome because everyone got to see all the **** I talked about them in the mod section.

Also hlev you are Not A Very Cool Guy.
It was either Kong or Grega. I do remember Kurt having access to both of their info at one point, though, so maybe it was both of them.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why no one posts on these forums.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the time i was barely a tester Dam. I had no access other than forcepit and BT section.

And as a side note, the moment i saw my account got jacked i had Pain ban it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yes, the original Grega was banned during this time. I remember when Pain banned him, that ****er almost jizzed himself at the opportunity. I miss Grega sometimes. I mean, don't get me wrong Grega, you're not a bad replacement, and I appreciate you taking up the effort and taking the original Grega's name to keep his memory alive, but there's nothing like the original, you know? His racist rants went a little overboard sometimes, but I loved that man. Just another ******* casualty from the reign of the tyrant Pain.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Ah yes, the original Grega was banned during this time. I remember when Pain banned him, that ****er almost jizzed himself at the opportunity. I miss Grega sometimes. I mean, don't get me wrong Grega, you're not a bad replacement, and I appreciate you taking up the effort and taking the original Grega's name to keep his memory alive, but there's nothing like the original, you know? His racist rants went a little overboard sometimes, but I loved that man. Just another ******* casualty from the reign of the tyrant Pain.
Whahaha i like your style :p crazy man

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not lying. If you have AIM, you can talk to the original Grega yourself. His screename his Zeonix Unlimited. Add him and ask him what happened, he'll tell you. Don't get him started about the jews or blacks, though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i was so sad that i even decided to take his signature + avatar back then and copy it to my profile.

@Staff, the thread is kinda solved. So until it's closed, can we still have a little chat here? I don't wanna get a warning, so I'll avoid talking in an offensive way.

I obviously wasn't serious with my reply of "an equally aggressive fashion", while Dam obviously got pissed that I beat him with simple logic and valid arguments and so he rage-replied. Dam's post was worth reporting, which, again, I did only for the lulz, but keeping in mind that it's actually the correct thing to do, had it been not for amusement.

Yeah, Dam is THAT fun.

It does make your post spam, since you simply rage-replied after being totally beaten by my logic and valid arguments. In fact, it was spam because you knew it's false BEFORE replying. I mean, you can't really be so silly (wait, what am I saying?) to think that I'm an idiot for an unknown reason, unless you can provide a really good reason for why I am? If the reason is that I'm still not ignoring you, then you should be more concerned about why everyone else ignores you rather than talk crap about other people.
While you are not directly insulting, you are being a troll. In account with the earlier im booting you from the thread.

Last edited:

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
This made me cum.

Ah, yes! This is dating back to the days when I was known as Fatality. I remember when my Steam account was one of many to be scathed by the claws of the hauntingly mischievious Sean. As I recall, I was one of the few who was nice to him for a while. Then again, that may be dating too far back. Originally joining in '03, I've been on these forums far too long. :fight:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, yes! This is dating back to the days when I was known as Fatality. I remember when my Steam account was one of many to be scathed by the claws of the hauntingly mischievious Sean. As I recall, I was one of the few who was nice to him for a while. Then again, that may be dating too far back. Originally joining in '03, I've been on these forums far too long. :fight:
LOL you're ******* fatality?! I still use that account!

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I entertain the thought, but I've cut ties with Steam a while ago. Life beckons, and there's no time for games. An exception will be made when/if the final is released to the public eye.

LOL you're ******* fatality?! I still use that account!
Does that give you sustenance, Sean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom