mid combo trans

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
There are no full blooded Saiyan player characters in DBO, they are a Human/Saiyan mix breed.
Well if there's so much breeding going on, I bet you are much weaker than real saiyans?

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Black hair has been an option since the Korean version first went live. My guess is you just didn't go through all the options. I have a KO account, a TW account, I passed on a HK account, and I'll probably be getting a JPN account when it launches there. After that The 'international' release (english) will be in the works. That is the current development plan. You don't have to know how to read anything in another language, as the MMO is VERY straight forward. So much to the point that, even for the 'kill x monster x amount of times' all you need to do is select the monster, and use the scouter to scan it, and it has a GIANT yellow/orange smile face to let you know if that is the type of monster you have to kill for the quest. There are red rings on the map to say 'hey, x objective is around in this circle area so look here!'.

To who said there are no sayians. You're right, there are NO PLAYABLE SAIYANS in the game. There ARE however, mix breeds. The 'human' race in the game, while called human, is a mixed blood race. They are a Saiyan/Human crossbreed to some level.. haven't bothered to do the math to find out what fraction over the course of 400 years though.

@Shadi, yes, you are no where near as strong. Hence why you can be ssj in the TMQ to fight Nappa and Vegeta and STILL need a full party to win. This is of course to balance the game for PvP as well as making sense that SSJ would lose a fair deal of it's power boost for being a mix breed 400 years in the future. Just like all the transformations, you need to wish for it from the dragon though, same for the giant namek and the 'pure' majin (makes you look like kid buu).

EDIT: http://youtu.be/bwYnr8gQQVE?t=35s

35s in, black hair color option.

Last edited:
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well Vegeta's level at Nappa's time being alive is pretty weak... 24.000 PL?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well Vegeta's level at Nappa's time being alive is pretty weak... 24.000 PL?
He may be weak, but for PVE reasons, as I assume it's like some sort of raid, he should present a challenge for you even if as he said you already are a SSJ.

Is that English release a fact or a rumor? It seems a bit unusual, but hey if Vindictus made it maybe this game will too.... in 2-5 years (take note about the fact that they might release the game in the US first and maybe just maybe in the EU later) depending how long it is till it takes to release in Japan.

Discord Member
Best answers
Well if there's so much breeding going on, I bet you are much weaker than real saiyans?
ACTUALLY, mix saiyans prove to b stronger, and evidence is shown by how all the kids and children are able to transform to SSJ at VERY VERY young ages, if they train properly n what not, they will b much stronger than goku or vegeta ever were at their age. (and heck, Gohan secretly is the strongest out of all of them, he jsut don't have taht fightin instinct cuz of CHI CHI)

You can be become a Super Saiyan in that game. Since when can humans become Super Saiyans?
after so and so, you can make a dragon ball wish to give you capable of going Super Saiyan. it's kinda lame way to get there .... but that's how it happens, as there are not enough Saiyans left to equal the populace of the game LOL. and also they knew too many ppl would pick Saiyan so they made it just Human instead.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
ACTUALLY, mix saiyans prove to b stronger, and evidence is shown by how all the kids and children are able to transform to SSJ at VERY VERY young ages, if they train properly n what not, they will b much stronger than goku or vegeta ever were at their age. (and heck, Gohan secretly is the strongest out of all of them, he jsut don't have taht fightin instinct cuz of CHI CHI)
It is true that Gohan was very strong and got SS fast, but they were just joking with giving the kids super Saiyan in the end (Trunks and Goten) because that "1 out of million" thing just became a joke. He's not necessarily the strongest coz of the breed though, Trunks didn't have the same ragemode as Gohan did. In addition, he's a half saiyan half human not 5% saiyan 95% human as some of these guys might be.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Then of course Goku never truly went trough the training and situations Gohan did.

Gohan had to train and "face" Nappa and Vegeta while Goku at that age was well ...sparring with Krillin.

Then Gohan went on Namek and had to face the most elite bunch of soldiers the galaxy had (Ginyu Force) and eventually the strongest being in the galaxy (up untill 3-4 episodes later that is) meanwhile Goku at that same age was fighting what... King Piccolo?

Considering the Sayian Race characteristics and battle potential Gohan just had a heck of alot better stimulus for becoming stronger than Goku had WHICH STILL probably wasnt enough as Goku was , in my fair opinion , stronger than Gohan at the end of DBZ.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
After so and so, you can make a dragon ball wish to give you capable of going Super Saiyan. it's kinda lame way to get there .... but that's how it happens, as there are not enough Saiyans left to equal the populace of the game LOL. and also they knew too many ppl would pick Saiyan so they made it just Human instead.
It does not matter how you become a Super Saiyan. You're still a Saiyan even if a half breed because you still have the word Saiyan in Super "Saiyan". Otherwise it should be Super Human or some old bull like that. It doesn't matter what they are called.

I'll give you a similar example, just because in Lord of The Rings: Online both men and women used to be called MAN as a race until some patch ago, that didn't mean the women where men, they were still women. ( Insert horrid joke after this post, I dare ya, tools, nobody's probably gonna find it funny anyway, but come on I DARE ya, no I ORDER you to be a tool )

Discord Member
Best answers
It does not matter how you become a Super Saiyan. You're still a Saiyan even if a half breed because you still have the word Saiyan in Super "Saiyan". Otherwise it should be Super Human or some old bull like that. It doesn't matter what they are called.

I'll give you a similar example, just because in Lord of The Rings: Online both men and women used to be called MAN as a race until some patch ago, that didn't mean the women where men, they were still women. ( Insert horrid joke after this post, I dare ya, tools, nobody's probably gonna find it funny anyway, but come on I DARE ya, no I ORDER you to be a tool )
dude .... im just telling u what they did in the game. there is no "saiyan" race in the game, all saiyans are the ones from DBZ. (they don't have tails)

and also, even Pan's son became a super saiyan too ( i know this part is non-cannon) but still, i hope u can see how just because u are a mix'd saiyan ... doesn't mean u dont have the capability to b stronger. Human's have Spirit that helps them while Saiyans are more proud folk. but just having any saiyan in you gives u the chance to transform to Super saiyan and beyond .... that is the most important factor/reason

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
vector, I know it was kinda official but non-canon is non-canon for me

Gohan indeed was born when Goku and the lot already were strong, also the reason why Gotenks could go SS3 .. coz he already seen people at that power

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
vector, I know it was kinda official but non-canon is non-canon for me

Gohan indeed was born when Goku and the lot already were strong, also the reason why Gotenks could go SS3 .. coz he already seen people at that power
Agree with ya.

Discord Member
Best answers
but the whole debate is, wouldn't mix saiyans always b weaker. but gohan has the capability and is stronger (especially with the boost he got from elder kai) doesnt matter when he became ssj or how strong everyone was around him .... the point is he could reach the same strength.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Yah if my mind server right you could transform while doing beamstruggles and swooping with the EEA mod installed a few years back.
it was that or the aura powerup wich imo was perfect. But yah it died =/

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah if my mind server right you could transform while doing beamstruggles and swooping with the EEA mod installed a few years back.
it was that or the aura powerup wich imo was perfect. But yah it died =/
EEA had charged turbo and it was pretty bad really ^^

The idea was great, but the system was really inflexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom