mid combo trans

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Fillers FTW? There ain't no "power struggle" whatsoever when Gohan goes SSJ for the first time. In the manga, that is.

EDIT: Holy shit, someone did this before me.
I don't think it's good when they do fillers WHILE having canon ... just ruins it O_O!
Before or after is not that bad... but not in those super important moments... that's Gohan's first time turning into a blondie.

Discord Member
Best answers
hello guys .... Goku does it with SPIRIT BOMB ....

after they have mastered/perfected it they cna transform on a whim

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the struggle between Gohan and Goku's kamehameha was a nice addition, filler or not.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
hello guys .... Goku does it with SPIRIT BOMB ....

after they have mastered/perfected it they cna transform on a whim
No he does not. Movies dont count and with Buu, he transforms AFTER he shoots it.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he was talking about the fact that Goku and Buu were struggling with the Spirit Bomb when he transformed. After of course it was really no longer a struggle.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but that wasnt really a struggle, rather than Goku simply adding his own KI to the spirit bomb.

In ESF terms thats like shooting a beam in to an existing struggle.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well the struggle was gay, so was it in the manga.. should have happened differently in both..

Buu vs Goku was OK.

Discord Member
Best answers
but still .... he turned SSJ mid struggle with it. he was pushing the spirit bomb with his ki, and it wasn't enough so he had to go SSJ

(in act he did it DURING the struggle/push)

๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I liked the struggle personally. So many struggles in the series are blocks or beam on beam (hehe), you never really saw a struggle that happened with a single attack, being pushed back and fourth with 'invisible' ki. Sure, it wasn't as flashy as other struggles, but that's fine. It doesn't always have to be over the top. Of course, once Goku got his energy back it stopped being a struggle and more like rape with a giant ball-o-doom... but the struggle before that seemed like what I think a real struggle should be. Goku desperately trying, even with his lack of energy to force the attack on Buu. Just hoping and praying that it would be enough.

Just my opinion.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Struggles for the win bro, they are the best.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
but still .... he turned SSJ mid struggle with it. he was pushing the spirit bomb with his ki, and it wasn't enough so he had to go SSJ

(in act he did it DURING the struggle/push)
Did you try doing that in 1.2 yet?

You can transform during a beam struggle in 1.2

Legendary Super Saiyan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Will you be able to transform during Beam Struggles, Combos etc... in ESF Final?

Discord Member
Best answers
Did you try doing that in 1.2 yet?

You can transform during a beam struggle in 1.2
well will we b allowed to do it in ESF: Final is what we are wondering here. we know not ALL the stuff in 1.2.3 is going to b in Final .... is this going to b in there? i think it would b a nice addition.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That kind of depends. There is quite a big bug related to transforming while engaged in a PS. If that can be ironed out, then there is nothing standing in the way of it.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Of course this would be implemented into Final. Its clearly awesome and its been in previous versions of the game. The only reason that it wouldn't make it to the final release is for bug related reasons like Grega said already.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Now if mid-combo transformations will actually be implemented I hope it will be possible that both opponents can transform in something like a clash like at 3:08 - 3:18 when the Saiyan goes Supersaiyan and the Namekian goes Supernamekian after a what in this game would be described as a simple melee clash, well sorta, and as they transform they blow everything that is too close to them away in a explosion.

http://youtu.be/p84nBxAwQOs

And just in case there is some uproar, I do not own any content of this video. They all belong to their respective owners, please support the official release.

If you can that is.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless of the bug being fixed or not, mid melee transformations are not going to happen. Melee was designed to be fast paced. And as such all combos are pretty much seen as a single hit by the game.

So mid melee transformations are out of the question. The only possibility is the power struggle transformations, but those depend on the bug being fixed or not.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Regardless of the bug being fixed or not, mid melee transformations are not going to happen. Melee was designed to be fast paced. And as such all combos are pretty much seen as a single hit by the game.

So mid melee transformations are out of the question. The only possibility is the power struggle transformations, but those depend on the bug being fixed or not.
Aww that's too bad, but you're right.

How about powerful explosions that push everybody too close away if say both players transform during power struggles then?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
That video was..... AWESOME!

I heard about that game some years ago, when's the release? Are they still working on it? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom