Merlin's House Of Sigs!

Best answers
Originally posted by Merlin
You need photoshop and Gif Animator.

EDIT: Which is another program. :)

EDIT: Your color animated sig is ok, The background needs improving, and You really should change the time. Its way to obvious you had help by gotenks colors are the same and the timing is the same. But its not wrong to get help but dont use the same thing as him.
Better not be talking about me you F**King dip **** all the sig's i make are my own doing :S

Best answers
*sigh* Watch what you say to me, And yes i was talking about you. You even wear your sigs like him how you put it in the center like he did. *sigh* Come up with your own S**t. Lamer.

EDIT: Im closing there thread. Thanks to all the poeple that came by it was fun while it lasted. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did you become such ans a$s. All I see you do now is tell other people how ther sig is bad and how they didnt do it on there own. And what you said in SSJ_Gotenks tread about his Sig is SO OFF!

almostdeleted

A
Well if you dont like it you can always keep your rude ass comments to yourself and go some where else. :p
Dude, its not a bad comment, its true. Try something new. I did the same thing as you but I ended up changing, just try new things.

Best answers
*sigh* Watch what you say to me, And yes i was talking about you. You even wear your sigs like him how you put it in the center like he did. *sigh* Come up with your own S**t. Lamer.

EDIT: Im closing there thread. Thanks to all the poeple that came by it was fun while it lasted. :)
How about i place my sig in ya face the pic on it is my fist ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok ladies stop argueing now.
Anyway I never got to thank Merlin on his sigs on this thread
(I did on the other) But I thought this would be more appreciated
:p

And yeah in ESF I am Super_Android_C17! The Best HPB EVER! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you make the glowing text mine got all messed up now it will not work.

Best answers
*sigh* Yall can say what you want about me, What ever you say wont hurt my feelings. So if yall dont mind stay on topic please. Ill be having a few more new sigs up maybe later on today or tommorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586: dont double post, there is an edit button which you have to use.

Merlin, your sigs are down atm so I cant comment ;(

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Snow1586: dont double post, there is an edit button which you have to use.

Merlin, your sigs are down atm so I cant comment ;(
So are yours. lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
That's not the point -.-
lol Then what is the point. :) Also crits on the 2 sigs below. Ill be changing the pink one. :p

Best answers
TBH boring/all ready been done and on the hosue of merlin sig link that sig to this tread. Get a new backround.

Best answers
lmao... Its already been done? *sigh* I would comment on your sigs but i dont want to start a flame war. rofl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom