Merlin's House Of Sigs!

Best answers
You might wanna fix the gogeta pic the big one its low detail other then that its ok :)

Best answers
Eh, Just to let everyone know im not a ESF Sig Maker. You can go to find there ESF Sig Maker list in the Signatures section. I was just in a very good mood yesterday and i was trying to be nice and help some people out. :p But ill only make sigs for the people that do not have one or there current one is not that good. lol

P.S. Lost Soul - Ill make yours soon, So check back some time today.

Best answers
Do you have Aol Instant Messanger. Also clear out your PM Box. :p

Ok, I sharpen'd SSJ2Gogeta's Sig, So if he wants to keep the original thats up to him i just thought i sharpen it so it would look a little better. :p (Idea from GotenksOwns)

Or you can use this one, Which i just changed the text. :p

Best answers
Tnx so much man it realy looks great sorry for mot having posted that much on this topic but i was doing some tweaking to my HL so haved had much time for the forum but Tnx man tnx ALOT :p

Best answers
SSJ2Gogeta - No problem, Glad you like it. :p

Lost Soul - Here is your sig, Im currently making another if you dont like this one. But ill post the other up also in a little while, It will be basically like this one but a little different but not much. :p

Hope you like it. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People ask you to make them sig because they see people with sigs made by you and then they see a tread that called "Merlins House of Sig" so there going to assume that you are an dESF sig maker.

Best answers
Even though they do see that the name of my thread is "Merlin's House Of Sigs" Its common sense to check the Sig Makers section for my name before they come here asking for sigs. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. lmao...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Sig makers list I dont think is not updated often. For all the people you are a NEW guy trying to make a name for yourself in the sig making world. And plus people should check the sig makers thread but they either dont know there is one perhaps to correct any furture problem you should but a link to the sig makers list in you sig spot and say you not a sig maker so no one will ask you again.

Best answers
For one I dont have to put a link any where, You can check that place on your own time. And 2nd if you have a problem cause im not makng you a sig because you had just got that one from G0tenks, Then dont post here with your problems. Ill only ask that once, Keep in mind the topic is Merlin's House Of Sigs, And read the rules that i have posted. So please if your not going to stay on topic then please dont post here. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#6. Keep all your post related to this thread. So please dont go off topic. Thanks.
EDIT: They_Rave - Please dont double post. :p Use the edit button. Thanks.
Stop acting like a mod please -.-

About your sigs, personally I would like to see the bg involved more in them. Alright sigs, but again, bg needs to be shown!

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Stop acting like a mod please -.-

About your sigs, personally I would like to see the bg involved more in them. Alright sigs, but again, bg needs to be shown!
Eh, Acting like a mod? lmao... Im trying to keep my thread to the topic at hand, Not to have someone talking about how im trying to get respect for making sigs etc. To tell you the truth im not all worried about respect im worried about trying to make decent sigs. So sue me for trying to keep my thread in line etc.

EDIT: Also im trying to help people so they dont get bi*ched at by the so called "MODS".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you make the shaded line thing at the bottom of the sig you made.

P.S. I pm you regarding your last post.;)

Best answers
lol, If you use PaintShop you might want to talk to SSJ3_G0tenks, He knows more about that program then me. Not to mention, My favorites got deleted some how so i lost my tutorials i use to use. :( So i dont remember how to make it. :cry:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new layer->make a black liine with the eclip. marque, and turn the opacity of the layer down.. that should do it... maybe a blending mode or so..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Merlin
Eh, Acting like a mod? lmao... Im trying to keep my thread to the topic at hand, Not to have someone talking about how im trying to get respect for making sigs etc.
EDIT: Also im trying to help people so they dont get bi*ched at by the so called "MODS".
That is acting like a mod.. it's a mod's job to keep topics on topic and stop users being abusive ect ect.

Best answers
lmao... Whatever you say, But i wont start with you so i dont get banned from these forums. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom