melee proof trans prob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really need to find a solution to the melee immunity while transforming.
some people will use it as a ghetto block. go to melee him and he starts to trans, when i dont hit him he stops his trans and hits me. maybe its a script or something cuz its pretty damn fast. anyway just a thing that i think should be dealt with. either put it back where u can get hit when transforming or make it so that you have to go thru the entire transformation. or put some sort of limit on it. ex: u cant transform for 5 seconds if u just moved. im not saying it has to be that exact one but some sort of solution would be nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just put a 5 second delay. You can't trans for 5 seconds after stopping a trans, and you can't stop a trans until 5 seconds after you start it

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll add it to the agenda for our weekly meeting.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found this out when I was playing with the bots. It seems like the clipping for a box created by going ssj doesn't want to let melee through. I just guessed you guys knew about it. It doesn't seem to act the same way as running into a shield in the respect that you keep on moving when you run into a shield.

Best answers
you got me :p

anyway good idea,because yknow that people who abuse this...well....you know what happens to people who dont trans hit at all....or we can turn off the descend command when transforming,because to go strong,you will have to take risks

Best answers
I agree it is a lame exploitable block, but they need to keep canceling out of a tranform in.

If you're like me. It pisses me off when people stand right there ready to melee me while I transform so I cancel and smack em away and try again. Or if they try to charge an attack, I'm not gonna sit there transforming and let them prepare to kill me! I again beat them to the ground till its safe.

Best answers
lol, didn't the team tell you guys that trans immunity would cause ppl to complain that ppl are abusing it :p

P.S. if you don't get it, ppl complained too much about interrupting transformations in B1.0 .. and now they are complaining about abusing the tranformation immunity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont have a problem with the trans immunity in the respect that u shouldnt hit someone thats transforming. but when that person uses it as a ghetto block is where it gets ghey. if you trans in the middle of a fight your an idiot and deserve to get a whack. perhaps you could do what gman said, or have transformation immunity ONLY for the first 10 seconds of a respawn.

Best answers
i'm for that u get immunity in the whole transformation if you started if within the first 10secs of a respawn ... but if you want to transform when u raised enough pl while playing u don't have that immunity anymore so .. it'd be good that you have to wait 5sec before getting immunity when transforming

Best answers
RaVe said:
you got me :p

anyway good idea,because yknow that people who abuse this...well....you know what happens to people who dont trans hit at all....or we can turn off the descend command when transforming,because to go strong,you will have to take risks
could be an idea... but... it is nice to stop trans.. becourse if you are transforming and someone shot on you with a (Final flash or sprit bomb .ect) then there is no way to flee... so i think it is a stupid idea...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perhaps you can get full immunity from melee on a trans if no one has you targeted. that means that you wont be performing any ghetto blocks and you can still flee from a huge beam.

V'

Best answers
I perfer the 1.0 way. I enjoyed knocking people out of transformation. It makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Best answers
Moral of this story: use more beams. Trans immunity does not stop beams.

Best answers
I actually think its not such a big problem, what i hate is the newbies that blast you with kiblobs when you transform, Cant they be automaticly Deflected?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh...figures. In Beta 1 everyone said "make trans invincible d00dz!" and now it's like that and some kind starts *****ing because he fought one dude who transformed and descended out a few times.

This is a lesson to use that transform time for a nice kamehameha/gallit gun. hehe.

Best answers
Hey if your pissed he was using the trans block thing, why not just use it back huh? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom