melee proof trans prob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt stay in the trans long enough for me to hit him with a ki blast or charge a kame. as i said before he just used it to throw off my melee.
im not *****ing about it either, i beat the snot outa the kid. im just saying it should be fixed or it could be a more widespread problem. the reason i didnt do it back to him is cuz i changed my configs and my trans button is on the other side of the keyboard from my movement keys. plus i was beating him anyway, no need

Best answers
Stopping mo fos from being able to descend whilst tranforming is a good idea, howza aboot whilst u is transforming, anyone around gets pushed away by a big energy wave like in dbz when they powerup?
then if they blast you with a beam it just make the wave stronger.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Darkninja said:
Stopping mo fos from being able to descend whilst tranforming is a good idea, howza aboot whilst u is transforming, anyone around gets pushed away by a big energy wave like in dbz when they powerup?
then if they blast you with a beam it just make the wave stronger.
they want to get rid of the defense of it so it isnt cheap.. heres an example...

u and someone are in a melee fight and its real close... hes trunks and your veg he has 1,293,037 pl and u have 1,320,890 and u are swooping at him... u both only have enough hp for one blow... he ascends as u get close makes your melee useless .. he descends as soon as you get close enough for a trunks slice and u lose he wins

mr satans script users exploit the mini ac/dc for this bug/work of coding

Best answers
If there is a way to get around, by coding, there should be a certain distance you must be away from people to transform. Then it beats the tactic of trans blocking.

Best answers
they could make it so you are vunerable while transforming, but occasional (and possibly randomly timed) flashes of power (as seen in a number of transformation sequences) pulsate from you which will push opponents away.

This way you can get hit, but you also have some (random, uncontrolable) defense while transforming.

Another option is to make you vunerable for the first 1 to 1.5 sec of the transform and invunerable for the rest.

I think the best way is to not allow transform cancelling. With the exception of accidentally pushing your ascend key, this stops all cheaters and I see no other reason why you want to cancel a transform once you press that key. Another thing to add to this point is that they might want to make it so you can't turn and look around in other directions while transforming. This way if someone transforms to ghetto block, you can disappear around behind them, line them up while they finish transforming and then swoop in from behind and smack them for being so p0v0.

Why would you want to cancel it? (And I mean real reasons, not "so you can ghetto block" that is what cheaters use it for.)

Best answers
catfish said:
I see no other reason why you want to cancel a transform once you press that key.
well i for 1 use this key often the number of time charge up an attack infrot of me whilst im acending is anoying... i either have to drop out and slap them down then accend again

but when im vsing players of lesser power i only accend wen i have 3mill natural power...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about, you only get one invulnerable transform per life?

As in..you spawn, you can transform without fear of being killed mid-transformation.

If you try to abuse it for invulnerability, and try a second time..it won't be invulnerable. Or if you're dumb enough to detransform due to bad ki management, you won't be invincible.

This would solve the valid complainers of transform-killers, and solve the complainers of transform-invulnerability abusers.

Best answers
Well not being able to cancel the transform would have to make you invounerble sience if you cant descend in mid-transform people just kiblast you to death

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom