Melee good or bad you decide. (Official Melee Post)

Do you like the ESF melee system

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• It should be changed.

• Lets talk about something else.

• Total voters
Best answers
Its not that u cant kill fireball users, and yes more people use fireballs then melee. it sux when ur fighting and theres one guy hidden chargin a kamahamaha then he comes out and kills like 5 people with it, it happens at least 3-4 tim es every game

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
WoW alpha melee style, punch and kick!!!!!!!
WTF is wrong with you man if they did that kind of melee people would just be throwining ki blasts and and beams.:no:

Best answers
oH My God this friggin thread needs to be permanently closed.
here are the facts.
Melee in Beta is perfect. Just ADD More stuff like actual struggles
Melee in alpha was nonexistent, like bringing a knife to a gun fight
N00bs depend on fireballs
N00bs b*tch about people using just fireballs
the game is balanced
DBZ was NOT ALL BEAMS MORONS
how many times have u seen a power struggle in dbz? i can count the entire DB saga Power struglges wit my fingers
Leave it alone
add to it,
Newbies, this referrs to those who dont understand the difference between SS and SS2 (Super Saiya-jin for those who actually speak japanese, and Super Saiyan if ur speaking english, U dont say America Jin, or Canada-jin when speaking english so say it if u want but dont beotch that its REALLY Super Saiya-jin, ur in a totally different language buddy) Newbies who think that beam struggles is a db fight. and newbies are those that dont know facts like trunks not being from the future but a different dimension, YOU KNOW WHO U ARE. NOw SHut Up and Learn something. TO those who know what they are talkin about continue but please drop this thread, or are we going on 1000 posts on something as simple as the weather

Best answers
Originally posted by Savage
Its not that u cant kill fireball users, and yes more people use fireballs then melee. it sux when ur fighting and theres one guy hidden chargin a kamahamaha then he comes out and kills like 5 people with it, it happens at least 3-4 tim es every game
That's not very much.
I get blast every time when I'm in melee combat by some jerko or bot, and they always some to blast you when you're winning the melee-fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ ProtoriuS
That's not very much.
I get blast every time when I'm in melee combat by some jerko or bot, and they always some to blast you when you're winning the melee-fight.
It happens all the time when Iam playing and there usually in the lead that do it and at the end of the game the said they owned!

Best answers
Originally posted by [TITAN]Omega
oH My God this friggin thread needs to be permanently closed.
here are the facts.
Melee in Beta is perfect. Just ADD More stuff like actual struggles
Melee in alpha was nonexistent, like bringing a knife to a gun fight
N00bs depend on fireballs
N00bs b*tch about people using just fireballs
the game is balanced
DBZ was NOT ALL BEAMS MORONS
how many times have u seen a power struggle in dbz? i can count the entire DB saga Power struglges wit my fingers
Leave it alone
add to it,
Newbies, this referrs to those who dont understand the difference between SS and SS2 (Super Saiya-jin for those who actually speak japanese, and Super Saiyan if ur speaking english, U dont say America Jin, or Canada-jin when speaking english so say it if u want but dont beotch that its REALLY Super Saiya-jin, ur in a totally different language buddy) Newbies who think that beam struggles is a db fight. and newbies are those that dont know facts like trunks not being from the future but a different dimension, YOU KNOW WHO U ARE. NOw SHut Up and Learn something. TO those who know what they are talkin about continue but please drop this thread, or are we going on 1000 posts on something as simple as the weather
Wow that was harsh on the newbs lol.
And who are you to say lock the thread.
Also its about time someone said somthing like that to them (the newbs). But not all newbs are like that you know lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why you wanna close the tread its not like there are no posts her! If the posts are coming why shut down a thriving tread?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom