Melee good or bad you decide. (Official Melee Post)

Do you like the ESF melee system

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• It should be changed.

• Lets talk about something else.

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Yep everyone really cared how you felt MR pcjoe.

Melee rules. And [NEO]_icf Too many people complain about no beams. Heh atleast somebody was smart enough to make a combination of beams and melee.
Yeah, using them both is cool. :p
And after a bit of pratice its no problem for me anymore to do a melee attack. I like it. Offcourse the beams rule too.:)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan, are you just trying to be an ******* to me? I don't appreciate it. PM me if you have a problem.

Best answers
melee rocks way better then old 1s it could be improved, say if when u atack right, u should be able to use a combo system like left left right iono some thing crazy but any ways the game rocks even if u dont change it it still rocks. i would like to noe tho if u have like a web site that could teach some 1 how to skin and modle.... if its not to much trouble this si my fist post ever lol ..... in all of the web i never been in a fourm kk helpz me if u plz T.T

Best answers
For some reason when i play the game whenever i select melee and press the fire button (wich is mouse 1) nothing happens and how the hell do you ssj

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Gohan, are you just trying to be an ******* to me? I don't appreciate it. PM me if you have a problem.
Heh sorry man i didnt feel to good the day i posted that lol.

And Mr.Looter press Z

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr.Looter
what does z do and how does that hep my mest up controls
Z makes you ascend to SSJ if you have the CF bar full.

and left clicking(mouse 1) just targets the person for melee... right clicking(mouse 2) is the attack button. search for a file named ESF manual.swf in your ESF folder and open it with internet explorer. that will teach you various stuff including the melee system...

and sonic boyster you should have PMed the guy instead of telling him to PM you..

Best answers
The melee system is the best of any DBZ mod I've ever played (including BfP)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Heh sorry man i didnt feel to good the day i posted that lol.

I understand, not a problem.

Melee is something that you have to learn through experience. You can say "hit and teleport" over and over, but people wont do it correctly until they learn it for themselves. I usually try to get about three quarters of my kills from drilling people into the ground and the other quarter from beam spam, usually kamehameha beam spam, since it is overpowered atm.

Best answers
i cm the opinion thet the melee must be changed.(i am german plz not laugh about my english :D).Like a way that a melle must be "aufladen".

Best answers
why does everyone always complain about melee? why not complain about beams? ive sat at the spawning place and got killed by the same person about 10 times in a row because a guy whose like, 10 mil pl just keeps beaming the same area and killing the whole screen. By the way i have nothing against beaming, just trying to make a point, infact i think the games great the way it is, dont change a thing

Best answers
I dont get why so many people like the melee so much cause I think its nothing like what it is in DBZ. In DBZ they dont fly around trying to hit eachother just once to knock them into the ground or a mountain or whatever. DBZ is a martial arts action based cartoon with the thousand year old belief of controling your ki to make special energy attacks and to enhance your strength. ESF has the ki part down but not the martial arts melee part. The smashing part is cool but it shouldn't be the only thing you can do. I think that when you fight in melee you can move around but not so fast and you throw various punches and kicks and if your punch collides with your opponents punch then it counts like a block. That should happen rather often. But if you hit your opponent, say 7 times in a row, you get the chance to smash him on the 8th hit when they are stunned (they should be stunned for about 2 or 3 seconds. During those seconds you can control how much key you put into the smash. If you do it right away with little ki then you can smash them up to 3 times. If you put some ki into you can smash them 2 times. But if you put a lot of ki into it you can smash them only once unless they hit something like the ground or a wall then you can smash them twice. But if they go up then fall down and hit the ground you can't smash them again till they are stunned. But it should do less damage then it does and there should be a way out of the smash. To get out of the smash it depends on how much ki you have. If you have 150% more ki than what was put into the smash, then you can get out by pressing the power up button. Also if your far away from your opponent you can still charge at them and smash them.
Other than that stuff i think the beams and everything else is fine. If ESF changed to this idea then I think the game would be perfect.

Best answers
Ok ur all nuts melee is good in all but if 2 poeple are even its endless. melee is fine BUT the real problem is the damn kamahameha, the 1 hit kill deal makes all noobs look good and they never stop using it. fireballz are way to strong

And you should make it so u can get ore upgrades than just SSJ or morphing

Best answers
The only reason why "fireballs" are way too strong is because beams (or fireballs) are rarely used. And if you cant beat those noobs who dog kamehameha..... well then LOL cause there is a very easy way to trick those idiots.

NOTE: Im not being mean to anyone after all "we were all noobs once"

Best answers
Originally posted by dbz_master
i perfer melle like they were in the alpha 2.0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! LIKE IN ALPHA. Man stop joking NO ONE could say they could kill some one easerly in with melee in the alpha version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom