Megman.exe Wip

Best answers
hand looks a bit stiff, but mayb thats just the moment you made the screenshot ^^

anywayz, when you finish this model *plz finish it this time, the last megaman looked pretty cool too, but you didnt finish it*, you should make Zero, he's cool :p

but i love this one too, hope you can make that tranformation thingy you are planning to do, cant wait to see it.

Best answers
Raiko you better not have ditched that for Psyduck, MegaMan (in any way, shape or form) is about a million times more important than PokeyMan will ever be. If you've dropped this model I will track you down and gut you like a fish. Thank you.

Best answers
lol i agree with varleran, if you make a model, you should finish it. this model looks to cool to just ditch for a psyduck (of all the great pokemon..WHY psyduck?!^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will finish it, im just busy with other mods and stuff, i jsut got hired as lead modeler over at pokemod and me and my modeling team are popin out models like no tommarow. I will release i soon. [only 130 more pokemon to go, hehe, j/k:D]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy instead of sword power his second form should be his real powered up form the hub/saito style

but anyway the hair does look wierd stickin up like that should have it down more aside from that looks good

Best answers
Slow

U hav'nt dropped this projet have you i mean no posts have been made for a while like a week

Best answers
Hey Raiko, once u finish this model, if u do (I hope u do, its damn awesome!), do you need a site to host it on? lol may as well ask.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, i havnt droped it, like i said a few posts ago i have been bust with lots of mods [3 to be exact] so i havnt had much time to finish it, its compile but it has some errors with the hands and blaster, but i would never drop my first model :p .......well i did drop the megaman X...hmm...well i just didnt like that one:p. but i will finish it sooner or later and when i do i will opload it to esf-world and you will have it :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure i dun care, it should be done as soon as i get some free time. Hopfully soon:(.

Best answers
I cant wait for that model, I gonna replace goku with it as soon as i get it! LOL

Best answers
Raiko said:
well i did drop the megaman X...hmm...well i just didnt like that one:p
See, the thing is WE DID LIKE IT!!!! And we're all kinda dissapointed that you dropped it, so I'd like to see you finish this one for sure, then if you have time, finish the X one, please, dear god please.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...like it or not, he is the modeler, and since he didnt like it, why should he want to make something he doesnt like?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MUHAHAHA! big new on the model, i know like nobody does this but, im giving out an "alpha release" so you guys can check it out and report back here and tell me what needs fixed. im going to completly reskin it later and maybe reconnect the skeleton, well anyway heres the download link:

<a href="http://members.aol.com/neoboy448/megamanexe.rar"> Click Here To Downoad Megaman.exe Alpha</a>

Best answers
can't wait for this to finish dlin. lol. too good to pass up.

edit: done dling, erm, there's a small skinmap problem there on the legs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, if you read the readme file, it tells you all things im doing with it, and the things i might do, i havnt touched it since i compiled it so lots of old noobs mistakes are still there. but this is the kinda thing i need, gimme more!

Best answers
Hey, do u mind if i upload it to Half Life host? :D I gonna go try it myself now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why? my host is pretty good, never runs out on me. and its only a crit release, not a RELEASE. so theres no point in doing that, just wait untill its done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom