Megman.exe Wip

Best answers
Your host is somewhat slow, but...

THAT MODEL IS THE BEST FREAKIN MODEL EVER, I LOVE THAT MODEL!!!! It is soo much fun to play with that model!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chill out lol, yaeh i love tem model too though =D. but iz not using it, cuz im waitin for esf 1.2 then i'd assign it to a 1.2 skeleton *i hope this is legal in terms of esf business*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
Oooooh yes! Go Iceman! I'd love to have this guy in 1.2.
thats a good idea, i will release it for 1.2 :D . so like a few days after 1.2 comes out i will release him after i connect him to the new skeletons.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there arent any new skeletons in 1.2,
only new animations..so you can assign it to a current esf skeleton like gohan or something and then add the animations

Best answers
awesome, Really Awesome, Love that model, and not needing to remake em seems awesome..... Cool!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, i reskined it and got it ingame, but now that i look at it, it might have to replace gohan or krillin, cause hes to short to be on gokus skeleton, but anyway heres some new shots:

More updates later, im gonna connect it to the gohan skeleton and see what happens, it looks crappy on the goku skeleton.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and fix the left hand it looks like hes gonna smack somebody lol

Force Pit Member
Best answers
spammer -_-, use the edit button, don't add new posts.

The model looks pretty bad, i never played the game but i have seen the art, i tlooks off, i would suggest going back and studying your refs, also his hand is AWFUL! you should really fix that. If you need some help with it, hit me up on AIM or MSN.

AIM: The3DStampede
MSN: [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm....yes it does work in 1.2, those screenshots are from 1.2, im going to try krillin i guess, gohan didnt work out great.

[EDIT]

umm....who are you? The model is old, its my first model i got ingame, my skills have improoved much more since then, im only finishing this project because some people wanted me too, or else i might have jsut droped it.

Best answers
Yea, people wanted him to finish it, I frankly dont care, it looks awesome if u ask me!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
umm what does it matter who i am? it matters about the project you posted here, i simply was trying to help you improve your work. You don't want the help thats fine, but you don't have to be rude about it. If you want to see my work tho because for some reason you think i'm not qualified to help you why don't you IM me, i don't want to embaress another person just because they think their **** don't stink.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
umm what does it matter who i am? it matters about the project you posted here, i simply was trying to help you improve your work. You don't want the help thats fine, but you don't have to be rude about it. If you want to see my work tho because for some reason you think i'm not qualified to help you why don't you IM me, i don't want to embaress another person just because they think their **** don't stink.
WTF, all i asked was who you are, as in i have never seen any of ur work, i never see you post, i wasnt being rude......i dont want no help from no stuck-up punk. That post was way over the line, you need to work on ur additude, i dont care who you are, you dont have to be a punk.

Best answers
Raiko said:
WTF, all i asked was who you are, as in i have never seen any of ur work, i never see you post, i wasnt being rude......i dont want no help from no stuck-up punk. That post was way over the line, you need to work on ur additude, i dont care who you are, you dont have to be a punk.
you shouldnt get to worked up over it, it was clear that eclipse thought you were trying to be arrogant and thought his help was not worth your time, i woulda thought the same thing from your last post, but if this is the case then this is just probably a little misunderstanding, if i were you though i would accept help from eclipse if he is still offering, he has more modelling experiance then almost everyone here

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
you shouldnt get to worked up over it, it was clear that eclipse thought you were trying to be arrogant and thought his help was not worth your time, i woulda thought the same thing from your last post, but if this is the case then this is just probably a little misunderstanding, if i were you though i would accept help from eclipse if he is still offering, he has more modelling experiance then almost everyone here
yeah, his better than sumo *cough* i mean some out of you there. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
/me wubs clipseh
BAH! oh noes smofo graced me with his presence.....yea, i guess clipseh does know what hes talkin about, but i wasnt being rude, i just neveh saw joo befo. But if you still wanna help go right ahead, i need help from teh pros. i need to make a new model just to see if i improoved anymore, i hope i did.

[me wubs teh SmoFo]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom