Megman.exe Wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a Good Model, but I hate the MMX design. Man.....shoulda went Old School MMX, or maybe the Evil Copy one from MMZ....no....not enough reference.

Best answers
YAY!!! Raiko hasn't abandoned it!!! Now WHERE DO I DLOAD THE ONE THAT REPLACES KRILLIN!? Raiko I added u to AIM, can u send me it when u get a chance? Take ONE wild guess as to what my name is on there. *HINT HINT* It's the name I use for everything. It starts with a 'V', ends with an 'n', and has 'arlera' in the middle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=edited out=-
Iceman.

on topic: nice megaman model. is this the one from battle network?

-===edit===-
Sorry, I just realise that it was a quote from slim's post.

Best answers
I don't believe this.

Raiko says he dropped the model.

He claims that it sucks.

Am I the only one who is desperately against this bit of injustice!?

Come on, we have to convince him that it's worth finishing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've moved onto bigger and better things, this model sucks, im workin on a new model, its much better then this its a umm.... ******. Its gonna be nice, i will start a thread soon, so just consider this dropped, its just to bad, its not even close to good in esf, the aniamtions are all wack and its jsut bad, so im dropping it, if anyone wants to continue it jsut contact me on msn and i will send it to them, its just not good, for me its a waste of time.

Best answers
Dude.

THE MODEL DOESN'T SUCK.

THERE ARE NO BIGGER OR BETTER THINGS UNLESS YOU'RE WORKING ON SOMETHING LIKE ZERO.

MEGAMAN IS GOD.

Best answers
shut up valeran, you're really pissing me off with your MEGAMAN IS THE BEST crap. Megaman is cool, but people have other things to do. If you want a Zero or something, learn to model, and make one instead of nagging other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom