Megman.exe Wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really love this megaman so i wanted to model him, i have most of the body done , and the head is almost done. Im guessing after this model is done the poly count will be around 1600 polys, i like to model in low polys:D. Well this is what i got so far:

Yes the arms are connected, it just doesnt look like it:p. I gotta work on my connecting skills.

And here is a pic of him so you can compare it:

C&C please. [and go easy on me this only my second model:D]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~_~ I hate how Capcom totally went retarted with Mega Man.

It was all good up until they started Mega Man Legends and all those dumb Mega Man Battle Network type games *sigh*

Anyways, the model is looking good, even though I don't like that Mega Man (mentioned above :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd lower the crotch and connect the sholders to the arms better (they look like they were glued on =P).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOT WOOT!

I finally got the head done, its all attached, and the hair spike thing where the hardest but i got through it and here it is:

Its about 70% done, im still debating if i should make them both hands or one hand one blaster cannon. or his sword, i dunno. C&C please.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its pretty good i guess... move his hair down below his ears (assuming the yellow things r his ears =D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALMOST DONE!!! with the model:p:

Any suggestions? C&C please.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a modeler but it looks like you modelled the eyes on. You'd probably be able to better details if you just skinned them on well as opposed to modeeling because you're going to get some weird shadow effects.

-Karrde-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea... move teh hair down. doesn't look like ur ref atm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update:

I need help with the hands, i hope iceman can help:(. but untill then i need some C&C :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who is iceman? <_< >_> lolz

nice model m8. talk to you on msn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got the head skined, and i decided to cel-shade it, since megaman.exe is really simple. So whatcha think so far?

Best answers
heh looks great, too bad you didnt finish the other megaman, but this one looks cool too :), Gj on the face

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got alotmore done, i got the body reskinmapped and stuff. i added the blaster and it has alot more detail the my old megman, i will post a pic of it from a better view in a few, i still need help with the hands:D. Well check it out:

About 90% done, C&C please.

Best answers
nice! all of the models!
but the hands aren't your best if you know what i mean.....
besides that, you rock!

Best answers
Thats a nice mmbn model i think u did a great job creating it, if only u could somehow make his arm change it to the blaster or a sword or sumthing like in da game

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
model is looking good.. but give the skin some detail.. (a few burns and dodges)

just to make it look better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom