Meelee Scripts....

Best answers
scripts are not cool, i would be pissed off if this were like cs, where someone with no skill could rule just because of a script, luckily i don't play cs, but esf i can't play online with people, cuz suddenly i get 289 ping .... now a script to say "help!", "i'm outta the keyboard" and stuff are not a problem,

Best answers
Using any Scripts is cheating if you get an advantage with them.
So I think nearly every script for esf will give you an advantage. So why don't you simply do training to become better???

I think scripts shouldn't be used for esf. :\

Best answers
i've made scripts for CS but i don't consider them cheating because one of them is just a quick menu for buying ammor and grenades and the other is a quickdraw handgun. I use it when i run out of ammo. press one button and the pistol gets switched to and it pops up. But at normal gun drawing speed no instant teleporting guns :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those kinds of scripts are different though. They're not burst fire scripts or anything. And in CS, my buying was almost as fast as a script :p Very fast fingers :p And I think everybody had a pistol panic button. I woulda had one if I had taken the time to make it. But that's really different from all other gameplay scripts. I could switch weapons just fine without it, but it was nice to have a bigg button to hit :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Would u consider a script that blocks the enemy meelee attack and teleports u back a cheat with one click? the reason for me asking is 60% of people who meelee will teleport behind u after they meelee u because they are pressing forward anyways. Is blocking their attack and being next to them (teleport) so u can attack them WITHOUT them being aware cheating?

This catches EVERY meelee teleporter out who teleports behind u because u can teleport just as fast as them and if u keep pressing meeleee ur more likely to hit them while they are turning around.

Best answers
I admit that I've been using scripts for CS due to the fact that I get 300-700 ping while I play online,very frustrating :S

But that doesn't change the fact that melee scripts are considered cheating.It is cheap,easy,and you can code your own.....Sad as it seems,it might end up being overused.....

Scripts with advantages are cheats.Scripts used to talk are not :) Live with it,there'll be alot more scripters later on,not that I encourage it or anything,just that I like making aliases to fill the server with bots :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its sad to see how some ppl rape options. :S

Same with cookies... beautiful internet function but 99% of the sites has raped it.

Same with scripts... 99% is bad... Scripts like SSJ Script or a talk script or whatever are good functions... things you need to type in console are fair to be scripped..

but its indeed lame to use scripts to script keycommands.. I mean.. get some reaction time.

Its to bad scripts are mesed up since there gameplay value is high. but of course alot of the players have messed this up.

For instance..in HL... I don't see a script with model commands in it a cheat cause ya gotta use console otherwise. Longjump scripts are simple cause they should just press duck+jump.

Thats my opinion anywayz and its sick ppl rape scripts. ;( Damn cheaters.

Best answers
i gotta say that 40% of people who complain about scripters are jealous that someone can do the same thing they do without pressing lots of buttons.

Longjump? thats to damn old, u can bunny jump thats better

V'

Best answers
Scince I just saw this thread I would like to clear something up.I have no scritps never will have scripts and dont know where to find them.Good glad I got that out of the way.

Anyways,I find it hard to beielve that there are people who want to script for this game.I mean come on, why waste time trying to act good when you can actually become good over time?Is it because these people who script are perfectionist?Or is it because they have low self-esteem to script on a public server?Now I can understand testing it out on bots and stuff,but using it in a pub is just plain stupid and ignorant. Speaking of half of the players of the ESF community that I seem to play with,is it me or is everyone joining a fan club to rape me in the ass?Well, before I go into a tagent I'll end it here. With these words of wisdom. "WTF?"

Best answers
Hell I don't complain when I find someone using scripts, I just kill them and watch as they whine and *****. Please, scripting isn't fair in any sense of the word, but scripters are by no means unstoppable. You just suck that much more if you can't win with a script.

I don't condone scripting for the use of key commands, the other harmless scripts for talking or what not I don't care about those don't really give the player a distinct advantage over everyone else.

I just wish there weren't people that used scripts exclusively to playing fair, that's just damn lame of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My point exact. :)

they should not use scripts to gain advantages. :\

Best answers
Scripts are cheats, not the things that give you help in typing like binding "I" to "I need to go piss, BRB", but the ones that give u advantage. Atleast they didnt make hacks yet. U know them little programs with aimbots and vecs and speed hacks and all the other **** where u can go across the map without even zanokin.
That is complete bull and it ruined cs. I would never use a script, they piss me off. Well one script I use is voice annoy but its ****in hillarious. The circus songs pwn. Anywhere my conclusion is scripts suck and ppl who are doing bad and are beginners should just learn how to play :)

EDIT:
Im not trying to be rude when meaning I quote "learn how to play"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I don't like is I found a site once linked by PHL... it was a script site.

Sofar no biggy.. but what was wrong on that site was that it had a clientside commando which enabled HL to zoom throught walls. Not even a hack.. just a standard HL comm.. I sooo hope thats serverside by now.

Don't even get why VALVE helped scriptcheaters by such gaps. ;(

Best answers
Let me just say this, well I donno about ESF, but in CS on all the GOOD clan ladders they don't allow scripts of any kind. And yes scripts are a form of cheating because it gives you an unfair advantage most people dont have.

Best answers
I pick on you because, you are one of the few is actually decent to play against. I seem to find more zanoken (sp) scripters more and more, however like some people who are smart, as in V or some others binding the zanoken to mouse wheel helps alot. :) I dont like that zig zag, zanoken script stuff though, one minute you are going to smack them then boom, they are not on radar and not in sight range either. :*(

Best answers
A easy way to spot those script kids is as following:

They suspiciously hit you right out of mid air when they don't even block or swoop, they're just flying/standing there.
Probably, it is a button that keeps doing the +attack2 if you press it just like pressing the mouse button when you fire a weapon.
But the difference is; with ESF if you press the +attack2 quickly you can easily melee everybody in the air.
While a script keeps doing the +attack2 thing, you can easily hit people in mid-air.

Second, teleporting is very easy when you hit somebody. When you hit somebody with melee just click the Zanzoken button very quickly and you manage to make a couple of teleports.

Third, some of them have block and melee on a button that does the same thing as stated above with the melee. If you press it all the time you can block and melee at the same time, so you're almost untouchable in most situations.

But luckily, there are not many script kiddies with ESF yet.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys have no idea how frustrating it can be to play against someone who is actually a decent player and uses serious zanzoken scripting. I came across 2 at the same time yesterday in Reality Check and it was quite the headache. Trust me, once you hit SSj and you can zanzoken 8 times, charge for 2 seconds, and zanzoken 8 more times, there is no way in hell you can ever tell where a good scripting player is. They hit you from behind moutains miles away by holding down melee and zanzokening up to you without blinking. You never see them coming and you can never tell where they've gone. It is the ultimate hit and run tactic. End the madness and put some kind of .1 second delay on zanzoken commands or something.

Best answers
Scripts are for advanced users who are able to script or who would rather press one button to do it all!

And yes the zanzoken is rather fine! Its OK if ur an experianced user u know the tricks etc but i guess to a new player its hard! however this type of scripting shows how flimsy the ESF code for Meelee etc really is and how people can exploit it!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is the worst excuse I have ever heard. If you are so advanced, why do you need a script? If you are so lazy, why should you be given an unfair advantage over others? If you don't work for it, you don't earn it, so leave us alone.

Best answers
Why press two buttons to duck and jump when you can do it all in one button?

Scipts are fine and i dont mine them at all, scripts are just like macros and why press 4 buttons when you can press 1? the answer to that is that in the time give you can press more buttons in a certain time frame than pressing a sequence of them.

Bit like mortal Kombat, why press 8 buttons to do a fatality when you can do it with 2 or maybe even 1?

Dont forgot ur movement and keyboard buttons are all scripted! so when you move left or right its more or less a script!

I say if you can script or think its funfair LEARN how to! if you dont want to learn how to or think its unfair dont play on that server. Scripts like Meelee and other scripts just show again how flimsy the meelee code is and how it can be exploited.

It took Value several years to realise that cheating was killing there half life game and then they took action by producing anti cheat code etc.

If the ESF crew realise that scripts of this nature can really spoil there game they will do something! but at the moment while meelee combat stays the same code and scripts are going to continue to ruin there game they created

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom