Meelee Scripts....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so here is when I say..
If Script do not give you an advantage.... Why do they use them?

Cant you people just play a game the way it was ment to be
played and not turn it into Quake and Counter-Strike? Scripts
could probably lead to giving someone the idea of making cheats.
Doesn't matter if I say it its a fact. And thats how it all started in CS.

People were *****ing about cheaters when their were no cheats
around and then some nerd was called a cheater and probably
decided to make a cheat for themselves. bah. This game better
not be ruined more than it already is! :p:fight:

And please dont bring Admin Mod or HL Guard into ESF or
what ever. Every server that runs those *** ass programs are
just going to slow down your rate. Thats why CS lags when it
barely has anything to offer but a lame ass buy system. I say
its all the stupid coding they left that they dont even use anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
melee scripts are useless cause if its set do something then u can counter it no problem because the script will have no varitation that a human would give

so there for if someones got a script that makes em hit teleport up and hit downwards it would be easy to counter cause u know he would only try to hit once upwards and if he misses hes gonna be teleporting around wasteing ki which is when u nail him

Best answers
Hibiki - ur missing the point! if the script missings hitting u, YOU can quickly teleport to any location and then attack again at behind or at the side of the enemy. As you know if you teleport close up the other person will have NO idea at all where u have gone! they will have to quickly move the mouse in all directions to find you, even teh scouter cannot tell you exactly where u are.

The fact is the counter defence move is incorporated into the script if they do not counter ki is waisted but by the time the enemy has finished being hit somewhere it gives u lots of time to charge up.

"Cant you people just play a game the way it was ment to be
played and not turn it into Quake and Counter-Strike?"

Scripts are part of the game itself, scripting is for advanced users and the more advanced you are the more advanced your scripts will be.

Meelee Attack needs to be fixed and i think the teleporting move should be a move Goku has only since Vegeta has Big Bang when hes SSJ. Gokus Spirit bomb takes too long.

Another thing! the ESF Auto Aim hack, what do you guys think about this? Where your crosshair locks onto the enemy teams model allowing u to launch and meelee them and not miss?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything noted to Hibki...
Thats the same thing I said.

Cept for the part for giving gokou teleportation only :p

Best answers
Being able to teleport acros amap in under a second is a cheat script. The script moves you across the map as fast as your computer can process it, not as fast as you can tap the button on your keyboard.
i don't think so. actually, there is a little delay in the reaction time in esf, i noticed that alot. sometimes i want to quickly do teleport+teleport+powerup+swoop+melee, so i press t twice then e then left click! oh .. wait a second! what's going on! the left click didn't work!!!

i also tried a while a go to make a sensu bean script "to use a sensu with one buton"
so i made something like "slot9; wait; +attack; wait; -attack; wait; lastinv" and it didn't work. (it only switched to slot9, and didn't execute th rest) now i don't know much about scripting, but i don't see why this shouldn't work. so my guess is "that reaction time" so i assume that you basically can't teleport across the map with one click "as fast as your computer can process it" (by the way i have p4 1.6 ghz)

Best answers
So you made the script wrong? You have no case.

You cn NOT teleport across a map instantly as I have wtinessed people do. Just download Mr. Satan's script in the Misc. section and do it for urself. I refuse to download this proggy but I was in his [ph3ar] server when I saw him do it. Totally teleport faster than the human eye long distances.

You shouldn't defend something that you havent witnessed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well said Morrone.
Same thing I been trying to say but these people dont get it
through their head :p.

The Triple Teleporting does waste half your ki pool but you wont
be on the enemies radar when you teleport out of the way and
he'd have to be turning around constantly looking for you.

While your recharging.
And the Diffrence between Teleporting 3 times manually than
automatically is that you can see the last two area's the player
model arrived at with atleast a 1 second glimpse of the player
model.

With this script all you see is the Particles. And their instantly gone
if he teleported behind your or beside you. So you will be clueless.
And with the slowness you go at in your normal form it'd take a while
to arrive to you after you've gone pretty far off.

Best answers
oh that mr.satan phear server. he's cheap. i went to his server. he is using admin mod to teleport. not the ESF teleport
he also changed my configurations. cleared the console and highered the voice to the max. and he keeps putting himself in godmode. man that sucks i won't go to that server again. (and the funny thing is: the rules say no hacking no cheating! :\ )

Best answers
Yea I know he was using admin mod to tele but when he teleported/zanzokened he could still do the same just used admin mod to not waste his ki.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my own opinion, if you must use scripts save them for lan games since you won't be liked very much on the public servers...

Best answers
wow, this became a script bashing thread pretty fast lol

Scripts are not for noobs. Scripts are USUALLY not cheats. It depends on what your using them for. A CS buy script for instance is not a cheat. An aimbot script is. A multiple move script for ESF... I dunno what that would be, depends on your perspeticve. But in my eyes, most scripts are just valuable tools to be used and created by people with a brain.

*note* Your script looks awsome mr. Satan. Good Work :D

Best answers
to me anything that makes life easier and not able to do it by the game is a cheat. i think buy scripts are also in cs. saves time ya. but if they wanted you to do it. they would have added it in the game

Best answers
i have 6 people called me a scripter today, while playing cause of this thread

god PEOPLE understand, they things that i do are not hard to pull off, u teleport and meele, ooo thats hard

and as hibiki say, if u scripted u have no chance, if something goes wrong, if they move or something

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normally I wouldn't consider a script to be cheating either, considering the more complex ones take a little brainpower to put together. However, a script that anyone is capable of downloading and running on their own, which gives them an unfair advantage over anyone who does not or will not install the script for themselves is a bad, bad thing. Advanced users who care about the game at all will *not* use these scripts to "save time."
The skills in Earth Special Forces (Your ability to rack up points as well as to protect yourself) rely totally on your reflexes while playing. The more you play, the more you learn to adapt to different situations. I've been playing for a while now, and I can usually guess how many zanzokens someone is in front of me, and when to tele to my left or right if they start charging at me. If someone was 5 zanzokens away and I had a script to do that for me, my opponents wouldn't even have the chance to respond, and if the script was designed to bounce me off after melee to the left of my opponent, he wouldn't know what the hell hit him. When you aren't hiding behind a script, you have to learn all of the proper to-the-second timing involved in a one on one melee battle. Sometimes right after you melee you hold down the secondary attack key a fraction of a second too long and you can't teleport away before you get bashed. How do we fix this? We learn to correct ourselves. Through trial and error you learn and enhance your timing to where you are a better player. If you just download a script to do it for you, you haven't really proven anything other than the fact you have a web browser. Save time? The time taken between hitting someone in melee and pressing the teleport button should be less than half a second after you figure out what the hell you're doing. You're going to tell me that people want to reduce that half a second to nothing to save time because they're so advanced? Yeah right.

Best answers
well if you are using a script that teleports you five times and melee and teleport left. then a newb probably won't even know "how" to use it. and an advanced player won't even "need" it!
the n00b will ususally run the script and nothing will happen! (he mis-estimated the distance, no enuf ki .. etc) and he will probably call the other guy a "hacker" "i kicked him and nothing happened!!" :tired:

i dn't even think anyone uses a script. i mean really .. they don't give much of an advantage to a n00b. cuz he probably won't know how to use it. (unless it's a simple run-away-/-go-to-my-mama 4 teleports script) and it probably will only work against newbies. and it also doesn't give much of a choice to the script user.

even if it doesthe trick! i don't mind fighting a scripter. cuz i wanna beat him!! and show him what a true saiyan is capable of :p show him da skillz!!

Best answers
You underestimate noobs greatly. Just becuz they are knew to ESF or any mod doesn't mean they are new to HL.

Well said Sonic.

Best answers
I heard somewhere Ph34r started these scripts. And they even got their own in clan scripts (achem Satan). I want you all to know [-TFW-] is a non-cheating clan. We kick ass fair & square :p

Best answers
not all people use the tele sciprt or need to. I just role my mouse wheel once and bam i'm across the map, and for blockcountering don't need it just do like some of the others said and hold block and attack same time when someone decides to smack ya let go of block and the other guy will usualy be sent flying into something. Plus scripters are really really fun to smack around cuase all they do is cry a lotsaying "hacker","BS", and "*** assmonkey"

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I consider all scripts to be cheating. Even somehting like a burst fire script for CS is cheating in my book. If you're not good enough to have that kind of reaction time, then you don't deserve it. Nothing should ever be done automatically. It makes things easier for you and you couldn't do it without the script. So if you can' do it without the script, don't do it. I'd rather lose without a script than win with one.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom