Meelee Scripts....

Best answers
I agree, if you use scripts to play better I want to burn your house down and pee on the ashes...END OF STORY! NO MERCY! I remember tho when I played CS in the beginning hacks were actually l3t and extremely rare, now its everywhere. I admit I dled the hacks but I used them to clean up servers with dumbarse admins who did nothing. So I think someone is hacking I hunt them till they leave not killing anyone else. Then turn the hacks off. The HATE I feel for people like that is unmeasurable..... ESPECIALLY the ones who friggin talk major shizzle...... oh to find one and actually get to face him IT WOULD BE SWEET!

~RAGE

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yesterday I ran into Super_Namek on one of the official servers, and accordingly had my first battle against someone using teleport binds. They are incredibly unfair in many ways, but particularly in melee. You can almost never tell where your opponent as gone, and you can never see them coming up to melee you because the move across the map so quickly. After they hit SSj it is a thousand times worse, and something needs to be done so that a command cannot be issued more than, 3 times in a second.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll be the one to admit I have melee scripts but I think they are cheap and seldom use them, actually i feel incomfortanble using them unless I am in a private game with friends I know personally, so I wish they just were not possible to avod my own temptation of using them lol

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rage, I'm talking gameplay scripts, not cheats, but I consider them on equal footing.

Logistics, melee will be better later. This is sorta an interim melee system, it doesn't have all of its features completed. The swoop and attack is just the first step. It will be improved later by the addition of advanced melee block struggling.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Karrde man cheats are pretty much scripts if you get down to it. DAmmit KArrde I pmed ya!!! (unless there is another Karrde somewhere in here)......

~RAGE

Best answers
you can always use the scouter to tell where other players are.

anyway, i stil don't think they help alot. only if you are playing against <strike>n00bs</strike> bigenners (who aren't familiar with the game fully yet) [you happy now Morrone ?] because you won't have choice of what to do, just coupla moves that (i bet) can be exploited easily

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that's the point. If somebody zanzokens 5 times instantaniously they aren't on your scouter anymore, or they go from being off the scanner to right behind you. New characters aren't what we worry about, it is the people who know how to use these to take advantage of you by instantly meleeing you from across the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly... when it's reached a point when you're performing actions which are advantageous to you, and are *impossible* to be performed using human hands (such as that super zanzoken BS) then it's cheating, and that's retarded :/

Allowing a program to do things which would normally take some amount of human skills (or are in fact impossible) is just low and unfair.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've always found that if i have cheated or used any type of script or code with any game, i get bored with it fast. so perhaps those who use these unfair scripts to their advantage will soon get bored and move on to another game. It is always fun to beat somebody who happens to be cheating they get extremely angry. its fun to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i once played with a good player(but then i found out he has a block script).
that sux,but i still ownd him :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Block script? Like when he let go of control it attacked? Hell, I can do that without a script. (Or do you mean that when he hit you he teleported and charged at you again?)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
? Ah.. I seem to have misplaced your name. It is you from last night, yes?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And are you telling me the lyrics in your profile are cantonese and not Japanese? Looks japanese to me, though I've only taken a semester of it.

Best answers
There are slight variations when it comes to the cantonese and japanese verses, the winding road of shadow and light is one of them. Anyhow, Yes you, you seem to be getting decent at your reaction times for me its either pwn the person or play someone like pcjoe and get raped horribly, I am hoping more people get better a bit faster.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to master zanzokening immediately after hitting someone, and I don't have as much control over my flight as I would like. I end up stuck zanzokening in place in the sky when I screw up.

Best answers
I dont zanzoken immeaditley after meleeing unless they know how to block counter. I will either keep trying to hit them till they let go, block myself, or zanzoken backwards and block.

Best answers
if i see them blocking i would teleport the moment i hit them, then come at them again, hit then teleport, powerup, and attack again.

Best answers
")V(ajin n00b" "if i see them blocking i would teleport the moment i hit them, then come at them again, hit then teleport, powerup, and attack again."

same tactic i use when i see a stoner..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom