[Manga][Possible Spoilers!] The Truth behind Kakashi's Sharingan

🍂 Regular
Best answers
They finally revealed it, how Kakashi acquired his Sharingan.

I already suspected it ever since the discussions on how Kakashi got his Sharingan, but I am quite statisfied with the way he gets his Sharingan, it was a sad moment though :(

Kakashi Gaiden was an excellent filler, but I am quite curious as to how Naruto continues, will they show Naruto's training, or will they skip the 3 years?

Best answers
well it would probably give an interesting aspect to the storyline if they give it 3 years. Naruto has been training and sakura would probably have her medical skills pretty toned up considering tsunade is teaching her.

Here is the only delema...they left out the fight with gaara and rock lee against...darn i forgot his name and am not going to look it up...i do not beleive that match ended did it? if it did then i skipped over it...but if it didn't then that has to end first before anything else happens

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
They finally revealed it, how Kakashi acquired his Sharingan.

I already suspected it ever since the discussions on how Kakashi got his Sharingan, but I am quite statisfied with the way he gets his Sharingan, it was a sad moment though :(

Kakashi Gaiden was an excellent filler, but I am quite curious as to how Naruto continues, will they show Naruto's training, or will they skip the 3 years?
yeah thanks to you I just spended about a hour and a half catching up from the anime to the manga to find this out ^_^;
and I'm also pretty statisfied with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
well it would probably give an interesting aspect to the storyline if they give it 3 years. Naruto has been training and sakura would probably have her medical skills pretty toned up considering tsunade is teaching her.

Here is the only delema...they left out the fight with gaara and rock lee against...darn i forgot his name and am not going to look it up...i do not beleive that match ended did it? if it did then i skipped over it...but if it didn't then that has to end first before anything else happens
i hope they skip over all the training so when naruto comes back u dont know what he learned and it can be a cool surprise to see him act like a true ninja for once

and u must of skipped over it cause the garaa+lee fight against the bone guy ended with garaa owning him with some super sand jutsu

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think they should show the last part of the training, a worn out naruto, a worn out jiraiya, naruto charges at him, they start a bit of fighting, naruto wins, and then jiraiya thinks its time to head back to konoha again > story continues...

Best answers
where did you guys get the idea they went 3jr further in the future ?

Best answers
orochimaru can only change a body once every 3 years....that means they would have to wait 3 years before he could do it agin

Best answers
Prozac said:
no one got that idea, it just said they are gonna get about 3á4 years of training
yeah but who said it? or where, i didnt read anything like it in the manga or something o_o ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 or 4 manga chapters ago (the mange chapter before the first kakashi gaiden chapter) Jiraiya said on one of the last pages that naruto shouldnt be so stuborn on rescuing sasuke, it would never work, naruto wouldnt listen and said that he would try to rescue him as soon as possible, jiraiya said that naruto could never do it and that they are gonna train for 3 years, naruto went nuts and said that sasuke's body would then be taken by orochimaru already and then jiraiya said that orochimaru could only do it once every 3 years

nuff' said

Best answers
that would pwn so much, cant wait to see akamaru and kiba :laff:

JTR

Best answers
Hibiki said:
and u must of skipped over it cause the garaa+lee fight against the bone guy ended with garaa owning him with some super sand jutsu
Possible Spoiler:

Gaara didn't own him... Gaara was screwed against kimmo-something... The bone guy died because he was sick and when he did the last of his dances(attacks) it was to much for him body and he died by a decease.

Ontopic: The fight was bad.. Obito got killed by a single jutsu..
Not killed but got him bye an giant rock and his right side was crushed..
Kakashi was his eye destroyed bye a knife and then Rin operated Obito's sharingan into Kakashi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom