Majin Vegeta Model plz / DBZ Movie 7 Spirit bomb ?

Best answers
Hey :)
I have seen the New Vegeta Model for ESF 1.3
And i would like to see the Majin Vegeta model, I heard it will be his last transform in ESF 1.3, so i wouls like to see it, well if its finish..
If it is then please post it here... I wanna see if i like it.. Cuase im going to see it a lot in ESF 1.3 :laff: Im vegeta must of the time :) thats why...

Another thing is..
Have any of you seen Dragon Ball Z Movie 7 ?
I just saw it...
Goku use spirit bomb as ssj :shocked: krillin did say that goku could not create a ball if goku's heart are filled with anger, or something like that..
Well goku did not fired the spirit bomb... He absorbed the spirit bomb into himself.. And got a VERY effectiv power up !
He transform as he hold the spiriit bomb..
Will you do so we can go ssj as we charge eks. spirit bomb ?
And will you do so we can absorbed the ball into yourself ? :rolleyes: and get a huge power up...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The pic of Majin_Vegeta was posted long ago on the main site o_O

Also, moved to suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus answered #1 so i'm going to answer #2, Read the sticky, it says no movie content.

Best answers
i have played a dbz game (i forget what it is now it was a street fighter style game for pc) ) but one of goku's moves on it was to absorb the SB thus killing the perso if attack connected....so what i have to say to this is BANT!

goku is already over powered and u want to give him even more power? although it would be funny to see some one steal the SB from him absorb it and whoop him good lol

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) There was a Vegeta shown like Magus said, but that will probably get redone to fit better with the new one that was made.
2)Goku was normal when charging the spirit bomb, then went ssj while holding it. He then absorbed its power to defeat Super Android 13. But its from a movie, and movie content will not make it in ESF. Besides it goku an unfair advantage.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom