Majin Buu-W.I.P.

G
thats all fine and dandy, but assigning the bones sux, if i were u id just make a new skeleton, it takes longer to do all the anims, but u dont hav 2 keep re-doing it to get it right ( say if u assigned something rong, and the arm cums off when he uses regen, ud need 2 reassign it) +, didnt he say he was gonna animate the mouth? hed need a custom skeleton, + with a custom skeleton he can make anything he wants move, make sum cool stuff

Best answers
damn good
damn good....
the one thing is that his pants seem to square-like
make them rounder at the bottom

Best answers
i also think it would be better to redo all the anims(Cell said he'd do that though :laff: ) to make it look real good.
i tried to assign the model to an existing skelet and it didn't look realy good.

@drunken trunks: i can just tweak around a bit...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is about 160 animations, good luck.

G
lol, well SV and sum else, i think it was DC, managed to do all anims for their vegetto

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
his legs and feet are fine, buu is a tall mother ****er so its correct, the body is fine as well, nice draw over tho

Best answers
Its a great model, I only have two small crits.

Make the stomach and those two muscles below the pecs thinner. His torso is supposed to be a noticeable V shape not a somewhat straight column.

Shoulders could be a little larger, and just a bit more spaced out.

He is a pretty buff guy at that stage.

It should look even better then.

Still an amazing model though.

Best answers
Cell said:
his legs and feet are fine, buu is a tall mother ****er so its correct, the body is fine as well, nice draw over tho
actually his proportions are off.. the drawover i did was proportionate to how buu is.. it just depends how big he made the model

Best answers
holes in ears bigger and eyes rounder and teeth less sharp

G
he is sposed 2 be that tall, buu was a very tall bad guy
heres the best pic i could find, even wen his legs r tucked in they r almost taller than his body (dif form, but still legs stayed same)

Best answers
Why all the comment about da model?? Its just his first and it looks pretty f***ing better then my first;D

G
R/\Z said:
Why all the comment about da model?
cuz its a mdl thread, and he needs crits.. lol, and this aint his 1st mdl, its his 1st chharicter mdl. by the way he said it, i think mario means that he has mdled ion the past but never a player mdl, possibly map pecies or guns

Best answers
just some guns(no comparison to char models) :D . but i learned how to use milkshape that way.

@dbZ_fAnaTic: your name says it all ;) . you're right with the torso man. the problem with ya drawover is the brushsize. outlining the model made it look smaller so you had to fix the legs.
anyway i tweaked the head a lil bit and the torso, too.

@Cell: chill out man o_o . i'm fed up with tweakin, too. but these are the last tweaks i make these days. it'll be finished the next days ;) .

here the pic of the
tweaked Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep looks great indeed.can´t find anything to crit now

G
damn right killmore, 100% PERFECTION. maro, cell would look up to you ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult Gohan's head only came up to about buu's stomach, thats how tall super buu is.

G
yea, and thats damn big lol, gohan was just over medium size for a kid his age.. then again, buu was about 10 million years old, lol (r was it 1 thousan? i cant remeber :p)

Best answers
mario the floating ribs should not be as long as his pecs are.. if you look at my drawover, i made it smaller.. u made his ribs stick out more than his pectorals.. and his chin is kinda stick out too much from the front view, looks like he has a humongo jaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom