G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The red robe is too long...

It wasn't as long as you have it now =/

Best answers
dakd if ya need help with the skinning conntact me over pm and i will help ya^_^

model is great gj i love the mucles it gives the model a brolly feel ^_^ i carnt really crit because i like it^_^
gj
(contact me hehe =p)
ssj Nathan

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, you esed the old brollys hair, ych, woldnt you much rather use the new ones?

ill gladly send it to you, on the terms that you release this lssj edit when your done with it

Best answers
yea about the robe, I was noticing as I made the screenie that it was indeed too long.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And where is the pic!?
I realy liked your first one but the new 1
I cant see anywhereo_o
Post pics would ya!

Best answers
Hehe sorry guys for the long time no updates thing but I just havent had time to mess with it

But your in luck I have a pic today.

Model & skin xcept for chest - Nutzy (thanks man)

Please excuse my inside out polies on the arms hehe

XXX

Best answers
i dont know what it is...but something doesnt seem right..... i think its his legs....there to short :S

other then that you've done an amazingly good job :) keep it up :]

Best answers
Yep I was wondering about that, and i was gonna see if anybody noticed it too thanks xxx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks ok
but the head is abit to small now

Best answers
uhh.. acctually the proportions are almost perfect. LSS Brolly has a tiny head and short legs (compaired to his arms). Proportionally that may be the best LSS Brolly model I've seen.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probabaly forgot to warn you to leave the inside of the robe unattached to the front of the robe or you get that nasty shadow, (smoothing groups off an .smd go poof when you weld)

Best answers
that is a sweet model but what if yo made the legs just a little bit longer, the legs does look a bit to short but yeah try to make them longer, they look to short.

Best answers
ya even if its right haveing the legs longer wood look way better

🌠 Staff
Best answers
i dunno if i like this one, looks kinda thrown together. you could easily attach the hair to the body and head, skin could use a bit of work. hair needs to be messed around abit, arms might need to be a bit bigger as well.

i dunno, maybe youll like the way mine goes enough to allow it to help yours out abit. this one is based on the giant ape 12 inch collectors action figure. it has the best body proportions ive seen in a brolly anything other than reference pics. but ya, anyway. its coming along

Best answers
i love it...only thing i think looks weird is how on the forearm it kinda flows out...like its fat or something.....just smooth it out...and also the legs...besides that its freaking awsome....im so gonna DL it... :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This is probably one of the best Brolly models for Esf.
But the flat part on his shoulders are round.
Fix that and it'll be a 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom