LSSJ Brolly Wip

Best answers
its Great man that would look really nice with nuttzy's brolli too you guys should release a pack when you are finished.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rock lee you didnt make that sig man its free to download on the web so you must give credits to the one who made it

Best answers
the bracers need to be bigger on the arms..they are too short...but its still awsome..gj man....

Best answers
a really pretty good model :)

is it for Esf ?

are u gonna realease it ?

G
Dragon Fire said:
Looks cool i like it. But his hair is a bit 2 green.
well even after he went LSSJ, he still had a small tint of green in his hair

Best answers
Brolli's hair isnt green its purple, Its just when he goes ssj his aura gives it a green "reflection" I think that is the only word I could think of to describe it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tridan smo sayd thzt u schould remove the avatar or u will get banned REMEMBER

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pst, warned and banned are 2 different things,if he doesnt remove it he will be warned, not banned, (unles he has 2 warnings already) and if he fails to remove it he will likeley get it removed by an admin,

smo does have the right to be annoyed that someone edited it without permission, (i have been there as well) but you cant get him banned from a forum unless he owns that forum and has admin access to it, though it is still against the forum rules, and tridan would be punished anyways, (just not as severely as smo sishes) i quote smo "i have no power here"

anyways this thread has nothing to do with triands avatar, it is about dakds brolly, so thats what your gonna post about, (it is made from my brolly so i think my attempt to save the thread isnt spam, it is still my work as well)

Best answers
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, this thing isnt dead, I have had all of about 0 time to work on it in the past few days though hehe. And as many modelers know, time can really slip away when you work on a model, even an edit so I have to manage my time wisely to fit any time for this :fight:

But I'm really trying to fit some time in to work on it maybe today.

And as it was mentioned somewhere up tehre this will be a pack with nutzy's ssj brolly and it will be for ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom