• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• I'd like to but dont want to pay.

• Total voters
Best answers
heres another necroscope character.....Lord Nestor.....nestor has leprecy (hope i'm spellin that right)...it's the only disease the wamphyri can't fight off....so he hides his face and body......this is what he's kinda gonna look like finished....he'll have 2 forms and maybe even a soundpack....it won't be a big change though...maybe dif hands and a lil buffer.....gotta stay true to the books
*updated pic*

i used goku's body...thanx esf team!

Best answers
sorry if this counts as a double post but i need critics......good ones.........bad ones...stop lookin and leavin people say somethin.....does it rock???does it suck?????is he too fat????is he too thin???does his lipstick match his eyeshadow?????give some form of acknowledgement just to show me there's interest in the work?!?!?!?!?!?!

they're a few hours apart so i don't think it's a double post....i'll have to get a judges ruleing.....

Best answers
hmmmmm its very good model.

i carnt really crit on anything at the mo (the pic a bit to small)

for wot i can c its a great model try and get a bigger pic so then i cant crit on it

anywayz really good model anywayz
good job buddy

Best answers
ok heres a bigger better pic....crits?!?!?!?!?!he isn't finished but u can see where i'm goin with it....there are no real reference pics....it's all from a book...but there is fan art and the pics are always dif so it's kinda hard to give a good crit on but i know u guys can do it :D

Best answers
i think it would be cool if he had longer hair but am not sure because i never read the story hehe

i think u should put some more detail on the skin (imo)
other wize it a good model hope u can use any of me crits to improve ya model gj anywayz

Best answers
thats not hair on his head thats a hood.....and yeah the skin does need some work....much apreciated....will get to work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, once again, you have done great doglord, i like it very well, it suits nestor quite well i wanna see his trans ^^_

Best answers
thanx shijing......i'm workin kinda steadily on it to make sure i don't forget anything in the details....keep me posted on any thoughts.....i'll have to think of something for the transform cause the book is really shady...doesn't give a good description.....in the book he's this awesome evil necroscope and leppers infect him with the disease and he covers up like a ninja to hide it from the other vampires.....but that wouldn't have been a cool transformation.......healthy vampire then power-up in to a bandaged vampire...i'm on it though guys

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Looks good DL.... he looks kinda like a Ninja, keep up the great work, it's nice to see some original models out here, I'm looking forward to this one.

Best answers
Hey nice model bro. It looks awesome considering I dont know who it is ^_^
If you could show me some pics from whats he is off I will give you a much better crit :)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
Hey nice model bro. It looks awesome considering I dont know who it is ^_^
If you could show me some pics from whats he is off I will give you a much better crit :)
As far as I know, he's not based of anything it's a original model.

Best answers
All hail DogLord! Yet another great model. Can't wait for a pic on the tranzed version. Man, when it comes to custom models this guy is the one to look for :) . Can't beleive this kinda stuff happens when i'm not on :(

Best answers
lol thanks guys.....i actually do get a lil help...there are a lot of fan pics out there.....but they all look dif....so basically u have to read the novels...and there 500-800 pages a piece and theres 13 of them and no pictures and the print is real small lolololol...i'll see if i can find a fan pic somewhere for u guys.....

also i swapped textures for his hood...so now it looks more like a hood than his hair....i'll get an updated pic in a few minutes....

thanx again guys!!!!!

heres one fan pic but it's not really true to the book....when nestor woke up in the lepper colony he was scared out of his mind and grabbed a few rags and fled.....so he is wearing lepper rags.....since he's a wamphyri he can control the disease inside him but he can't cure it...so nobody finds out and nobody catches it from him....

the two guys are nathan and nestor....brothers.....it's a pic of nestor before leprecy and after

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DogLord
sorry if this counts as a double post but i need critics......good ones.........bad ones...stop lookin and leavin people say somethin.....does it rock???does it suck?????is he too fat????is he too thin???does his lipstick match his eyeshadow?????give some form of acknowledgement just to show me there's interest in the work?!?!?!?!?!?!

they're a few hours apart so i don't think it's a double post....i'll have to get a judges ruleing.....
The judge rules: Yes, it is a double post. Use the darn edit button. Someone would have eventually posted.

Best answers
Well...I have no DAMN clue what that is...but your modeling is getting good. Keep it up...never seen this so I don't know what to crit it about.
(P.S. where is that wolf model you made, is it for 1.1?)

Best answers
yeah look it's on my site......radu lykan http://home.centurytel.net/diablo it's in my downloads section and yeah i converted it for 1.1

i'm gonna try some things to make the clothes look like rags and all that but it may take a bit....i put a fan pic above for everybody to crit with but it's not accurate

Best answers
UPDATE!!!! ok heres what i have done......it's gonna be tough to figure out what his transform should look like cause he doesn't morph like radu he just gets a lil bigger and goes vampire....

Best answers
Great model, fingers are a lil straight, but i really like it, who will it replace??

Best answers
goku.....by the time i'm done there should be a complete necroscope pack...every character will be replaced....i don't know how long that will take or who i'll be workin on next or if i'll lose interest and quit....but for now i'm liking it and i wanna do more...:D....i have nothing against dbz...happens to be one of my favorite things :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom