Best answers
GUYS I"M NOT A KID
MY ENGLISH ISN"T GOOD THAT DOEN"T MEAN THAT I"M A KID!!!!!!!
I kinda allmost for get all my ebglidH!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

noone called you a kid.I just said you were cool and that you forgot to post credite.Eveybody makes that mistake.and its "english"not ebglish lol work on it.Or create your own language like me:p

Best answers
Well...

Well, i couldn't see the models cause angelfire only showed the logo (damn it) so i cant say anything. Also you did call him a kid, LOL!

Ba is a nice kid he only forgets to post he edited someones model
:p

Best answers
You have To copy or shortcut copy and paste in in ur url!
Who is boy who cired wolf??????????????????
wait i now remember him He was a modeler then everyone edited his models and now he is on a rampage because SOME NOOBS SAYS I MADE IT THIS AndThis will some noobs sayon the other forums (DON"T BELIEVE NOONE BECAUSE THAY ALL LIE THEY ALL LIE)!!!!
(sorry for the Caps loc)Boy who cired wolf already made Models for a mod for quake 3 for DBZ then it was cancled because there was some hackers that went through the file ans stole that model and SPAMMING AND SKINNING OTHER MODELS!but if you meet him in person.He is ALOT nicer than Snails!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"blue saiyan" ****ing lame, you just stoal spins avatar thing too, and your model is ****

Scruffie

S
Re: lol

Originally posted by Emeka650
I just said you were cool and that you forgot to post credite.Eveybody makes that mistake.
How many people can make that mistake about ten times in the last two months?

Face it, he's doing it on purpose and hoping no one will notice.

We can all see he knows his way around Photoshop and Milshape, or whatever he uses. He should try making his own stuff with those skills.

All I wonder is where cheesman got to on that whole 'banning spree' thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom