liek OMG teh juggernaut

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smooth looking shizle you got here nutzy mind posting a wireframe ? ( i got alot of problems with pollyflow so im researching how to solve it and whats better to look then from the masters ^_^)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt say master, theres a few poly flow issues i have with the model as is. but ill get a wire shot of the base model up in a second

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was just gonna edit this into my post, but leheen posted immediately after, free bumpage ^^

thats the model under the jacket, i dont mind if you learn from it, but if you noob out and copy it vert for very i will eat your first born ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< i so would nuttzy, but my sister needs to go to bed (she's back from spain so she's sleeping in the living room with the computer) i can do it in the morning if u like, btw, your right about the width of the jacket, its just with that shoulder width the arms should be a lil longer, i'd advise to make the top of the shoulders a lil thinner. keep it up nuttz =]

Best answers
Do you really have to define his package that much? :p. I think the smoothing group over define's it a tad.

Keep it up dude :).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can wait that long,

id mess with the shoulders but im not exactly sure what you mean by "make the top of the shoulders a lil thinner."

and laheen thats cuz the juggernaut model had shiney red metal underpants ^^, after i get it skinned i will nerf the smoothing groups down there, and you wont see it anymore

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
>_< i so would nuttzy, but my sister needs to go to bed (she's back from spain so she's sleeping in the living room with the computer)
How old is she? She available for me.. er for someone? Is she hot? Pics or BS!

Looking good Nuttzy. What Ref pic are you using?

Best answers
I just sleep for a few hours and there is a new model of Gambit already. Nuttzy and all of you are great. :)

Here is a Bishop ref. it's not complete but I will try to find a good one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either gambits knees are too thin, or his torso is too big.. looks weird though.. as if he could collapse any minute.. to me anyway

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they look just fine to me, and i dont mean to to my own horn. but ive been doing this awhile, id spot something like that cuz i make sure the proportions are acceptable before moving ahead with the rest of the model, it could be the angle messing with it ^^.

while i was waiting for skiwan to draw up the refs, i had an amazing idea when i noticed an uncanny resemblance to another character. ill edit the picture in here in a second to show you.

well nvm about the picture, id have to moel in the edges of the color patterns to give you a clear idea but i could make a killer arch-angel out of him ^^

heres the torso as it stands, ive been making a few gambit like modifications to him, like actually making his belt thing protrude a little and giving him some ab'age

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
it could be the angle messing with it ^^.
quite possible.. i looked in perspective and it indeed
nuttzy said:
look just fine to me
-------------------------------
Right lets move on
i dont quite get what u just said, but the abs look nice great model so far :)
btw hl1/esf/hl2 mod?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really see anywhere else i could put em unless a edit the crap outta him >_>/ ill see what i can do though

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this way it makes his body out off proprtion or should I say short (upper body)

either loose all abs modeled or make 4 paired like its supose to beh, no?

*UPDATE*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow dendza looks nice, knees look rushed/blocky but idk the character ur modelling so ill keep my mouth

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why buy zBrush when you can purchase Milkshape 3d for less money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom